Connected TV Market: Introduction
- A connected TV refers to a TV that helps users to watch videos with the help of internet connectivity. These are designed to provide a more immersive experience for viewers by delivering interactive features such as social networking, web browsing, video-on-demand, and video streaming, along with regular television content.
- Connected TVs, much like smartphones and smart home devices, offer internet connectivity and support for a range of web platforms and apps. This is likely to drive demand from users in the coming years.
Key Drivers of the Global Connected TV Market
- Rising disposable income of users along with increasing investment of users in electronic entertainment devices is influencing the growth of the connected TV market. Manufacturers are offering end-users technologically advanced products with high resolution, which is likely to lead to the growth of the connected TV market. Moreover, increasing number of television viewers and rising popularity of video watching through online channels such as apps, web platforms, and other internet platforms is anticipated to drive the growth of the global connected TV market throughout the forecast years.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81224<ype=S
Asia Pacific the Dominant Connected TV Market
- In terms of geography, the global connected TV market can be divided into five regions -North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the connected TV market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the Asia Pacific market includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the connected TV market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America connected TV market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold major share of the market throughout the forecast period owing to rising demand for connected TVs along with increasing dependency of users on internet-based devices across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Various companies are adopting latest technologies and are intending to invest more in product development and research & development, to gain share in the connected TV market. In addition, manufacturers are focusing on improving production capacity in order to fulfill the requirements of end-users and remain competitive in the fragmented market.
A few of the key players operating in the global connected TV market are listed below:
- Apple Inc.
- Haier Group Corporation
- Hisense Group Co. Ltd
- Hitachi Ltd
- Insignia Systems Inc.
- IZIO Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Sony Corporation
- TCL Corporation
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Connected TV Market, Request for a Sample
Global Connected TV Market: Research Scope
Global Connected TV Market, by Resolution Type
- 4K UHD TV
- Full HD TV
Global Connected TV Market, by Inch
- Below 30 Inch
- 30-40 Inch
- 40-50 Inch
- Above 50 Inch
Global Connected TV Market, by Panel Type
Global Connected TV Market, by Price Range
Global Connected TV Market, by End-use
- Entertainment Services
- Others (Travel Services, Fitness Centers, etc.)
Global Connected TV Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Global Connected TV Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global connected TV market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
The market research reports from TMR well covers the ever-evolving dynamics of the consumer goods sector. Economic growth, globalization, and changing lifestyle are some aspects that deeply influence the consumer goods sector. This, along with cultural mindsets that influence consumer buying behavior are duly comprehended for providing business intelligence of the consumer goods sector via our reports. Low entry barrier that attracts participation from new players in the consumer goods sector, which requires established players to be agile in the changing vendor landscape are subtly covered in our reports.
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]