The CCNA credential and the 200-301 examform the new Cisco certification program that is designed to help those individuals who are involved in the IT field to prove their skills in the ever-changing IT landscape. Since many specialists have heard aboutthis new opportunity, most of them are eager to know what it entails and what they can get from it. Therefore, in this post,we will cover the details of the CCNA certificate and its test.
Cisco CCNA certification and key benefits
Examsnap Cisco CCNA covers the foundational networking knowledge that you will need to start your IT networking career. What else can it give you? Let’s take a look!
- Thisassociate-level certification functions as a career launcher because it provides the base foryour IT career, particularly in networking. After earningit, you can pursue more advanced credentials that are in line with your career goals.
- This combo of the exam with thorough coverage of various domains and the certificate that is known among every company all over the world will make your resume more valuable. All the potential employers will put you to the top tier among other candidates for a position they offer.
- The exam topics that include programmability, security, and automation will bring you broad knowledgeofnetworking concepts and future requirements.The organizations are looking for those specialists who will be able to deal with thesedomains in a professional way.
- Having this new CCNA certification gives you recognition on social media. This is a cool and effective way of announcing to the whole world that you are a certified professional with in-demand skills and knowledge.
Cisco 200-301 exam and peculiar features
Cisco 200-301 is a comprehensive exam that is designed for all levels of the individuals in the IT networking field. Without having strict requirements, it is also an ideal test for the beginners in networking technologies. Being the only exam required for the Cisco CCNA certification, it is usually referred to as Exam-labs 200-301 CCNA. There are no prerequisites or strict requirements that you need to fulfill before takingthis test, but you should have a good understanding of all the concepts and technologies mentioned in it.
The Cisco 200-301 exam comes with the following topics:
- Network Fundamentals;
- Network Management;
- Security Fundamentals;
- Automation and Programmability;
- Network Access;
- Cloud Computing;
- IP Connectivity;
- IP Services.
This certificationtest covers a wide range of fundamentalsbased mainly on the latest technologies, job roles, as well as software development skills. It also focuses on networking basics, IPv6, IPv4, routing, and switching.
Cisco 200-301 exam and its structure
The time allocated for this certification test is 120 minutes and you will need to answer all the questions. You should know that Cisco doesn’t publish information about the number of questions on its website. But according to those individuals who have already passed 200-301 CCNA, you will have about 102 questions. Talking about the exam structure, it is also important to mention that there are different question types. Precisely, there are testlets, draganddrop, simlets, and simulations. There are also multiple-choice questions with multiple and single answers.Since Cisco CCNA is a globally recognized credential, the 200-301 testhasalready beenoffered in two languages since its launch, so the Cisco lovers and professionals around the world can access the exam in order to be certified. Apart from English, it is possible to take the test in Japanese. There is also the possibility that the vendormay add some other options in the future.
Cisco 200-301 is offered through Pearson VUE, and the candidates can take it online. This means that they can pass this certification exam at home without any delays.Cisco also delivers this test in a proctored environment at the Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center. To register for 200-301 CCNA, just create an account on this platform. If you already have one, just login and select the ‘Proctored Exam’ section. After that, enter the code and finish the registration by following the further prompts.
Cisco 200-301 exam and recertification options
After passing Cisco 200-301, you will get the CCNA certificate that expires in 3 years. So, in order to maintain it, you have to recertify after this period. Unlike in the past, Continuing Education is available not only for the CCIE but also for the CCNA candidates.To recertify, the applicants have two options. First of all, they can just retake the CCNA test. Alternatively, they can collect the Continuing Education Credits.
To sum it all up, we want to say that the new CCNA certification is a good opportunity for the beginners in the IT industry as well asfor the professionals with other credentials. Slowly and surely, the popularity of this associate-level certificate is gaining momentum because more and more candidates appear on the horizon to hit the jackpot. That is why you need to hurry to get into this stream as soon as possible.