- Gallium Nitride (GaN) is an emerging technology in the field of automotive. GaN devices are much smaller in size and have less capacitance as compared to silicon MOSFET. GaN is widely used in the production of semiconductor devices as well as light emitting diode (LED).
- GaN devices help increase the battery performance of an electric vehicle and also help increase its range. This is likely to propel the automotive GaN technology market across the globe.
Buy Premium Research Report At:
Key Drivers of Automotive GaN Technology Market
- Rise in production of vehicles integrated with increasing number of safety features, across the globe, is estimated to boost the automotive GaN technology market. Increase in demand for connected vehicles across the globe is anticipated to enhance the use of GaN technology in vehicles. Major vehicle manufacturers are focusing on the research and development of advance safety features in vehicles, which is projected to boost the automotive GaN technology market across the globe.
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to propel the automotive GaN technology market across the globe. Growing penetration of electric steering, electric suspension system, high intensity headlights, and wireless charging systems in vehicles is anticipated to augment the automotive GaN technology market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive GaN Technology Market, Request for a Sample
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive GaN technology market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive GaN technology market due to a rise in the demand for connected and autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies, and TE Connectivity who have major facilities that undertake research & development on semiconductor devices, which is likely to propel the automotive GaN technology market across Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive GaN technology market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive electronics parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive GaN technology market across Asia Pacific.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Automotive GaN Technology Market
The automotive GaN technology market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive GaN technology market are:
- TE Connectivity
- Infineon Technologies
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Qorvo Inc.
- Nvitas Semiconductor
- Toshiba Electric Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Texas Instrument
- GaN Systems
- Pioneer Corporation
- Transphorm Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- VisIC Technologies
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
Read More Trending Reports of TMR :