Automotive Embedded Telematics: Introduction
- Embedded telematics is a software that helps connect the vehicle to the internet. Telematics is a combination of telecommunication and informatics, which assists the driver during a crash, navigation, and in several other applications. It contains information transfer between telecommunication devices, computers, GPS satellite systems, and objects.
Key Drivers of Automotive Embedded Telematics Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive embedded telematics market. Rise in integration of telematics software in autonomous and connected vehicles is also likely to boost the automotive embedded telematics market across the globe. Growing consumer preference toward advance drive assist system in vehicles is anticipated to propel the automotive embedded telematics market across the globe.
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to fuel the automotive embedded telematics market across the globe. Enactment of stringent government regulations for vehicle security is likely to also boost the automotive embedded telematics market. Widespread of the pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to own a new vehicle, which is likely to increase vehicle sales and subsequently, propel the automotive embedded telematics market across the globe.
Get Sample Copy:
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive embedded telematics market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive embedded telematics market due to a rise in the demand for connected and autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH and Continental AG and who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the connected vehicles, which is likely to propel the automotive embedded telematics market across the Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive embedded telematics market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive electronics parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive embedded telematics market across Asia Pacific.
Request For PreBook [email protected]:
Key Players Operating in Automotive Embedded Telematics Market
The automotive embedded telematics market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive embedded telematics market are:
- Omnitracs LLC
- Fleetmatics Group Plc
- Infineon Technologies
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- INFINITY Motor Company Ltd.
- MiX Telematics International Ltd.
- TomTom Telematics BV
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- BMW Group
- AT&T Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Continental AG
- Trimble Inc.
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Propulsion
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Battery Electric Vehicle(BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Component
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Wiring Harness
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Connectivity
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Operation
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Application
- Advance Drive Assist System (ADAS)
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Vehicle Tracking
- Parking Management
- Emergency Brake System
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Embedded Telematics Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]