Automotive Air Suspension: Introduction
- The suspension of vehicle driven by an engine-driven compressor or air pump is called the air suspension. The air suspension system consists of air springs, shock absorbers, beam assembly, brake system, and axle. Air suspension increased stability and reduced fuel consumption, which helps improve driving comfort of the vehicle.
- An air suspension system consists of air spring instead of steel spring or leaf spring. The air suspension system reduces the noise and vibration and also increases the capacity to transport loads by levelling the suspension. Air suspension comprises different components such as air springs and height sensor. Air springs have more capabilities than conventional coil springs. Vehicles with air suspension maintain better stability, regardless of the amount of load applied to it.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Air Suspension Market:
- Demand for luxury buses for long distance travelling and importance of comfort and luxury in passenger cars is increasing. The suspension system of passenger cars has two primary purposes. Firstly, maintain contact between wheel and the tarmac; and secondly, prohibit road shocks and undulations from reaching the passengers. This is likely to drive the automotive air suspension market across the globe.
- Height sensors are essential devices in a vehicle; they help maintain the height of the vehicle by measuring the distance between specific points of the vehicles and the road. Furthermore, height sensors transmit a signal to the self-leveling module, which activates the compressor and eventually adjusts the suspension settings. This feature drives the automotive air suspension market across the globe.
- Rise in production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles and an increase in the demand for vehicles integrated with air suspension system are expected to drive the automotive air suspension market during the forecast period. Thus, the air suspension is a feature that is primarily prevalent in luxury vehicles and high-end models of vehicles.
- An electronic air suspension system is powered by an electric pump or compressor, which pumps air into flexible bellows that are typically made of textile-reinforced type of rubber. An adaptive electronic suspension controls the shock absorbers and their damping performance. Technological advancements such as electronically controlled air suspension system have been gaining popularity in the last few years. This is expected to further fuel the automotive air suspension market in the near future.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=41381
Global Automotive Air Suspension Market to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- Globalization has resulted in a challenging environment for automotive manufacturing companies, which is changing at a rapid pace, resulting in competition between international and domestic car manufacturers across the globe. The automotive industry is working along with major technology companies to stay ahead in the competition and to deliver highly advanced, safe, and comfortable vehicles. Consumers are preferring to install latest technology products in their vehicle in order to experience a quality ride. People are moving toward buying premium cars that have all the safety features and offer a quality ride. This is likely to propel the global automotive air suspension market.
- Increasing number of automotive manufacturers are focusing on equipping more comfort features in their vehicles to promote vehicle sales. Furthermore, rising customer interest toward comfort and safety is increasingly influencing buyers of mid-range and compact vehicles, thereby boosting the demand for automotive air suspension across the globe.
- Development of lightweight air suspension systems and technological innovations in the field of electronically controlled air suspension are expected to offer significant opportunities for the global automotive air suspension market
High-Cost Setup of Air Suspension System to hamper market:
- Demand for air suspension systems is also high in the aftermarket, as numerous street riders install air ride kits for ride adjustability, ride height change, etc. Air suspension systems are also used in track racing to provide superior control and tenability. The rate of adoption of air suspension system is increasing in buses and commercial vehicles; however, passenger vehicles still do not deploy these systems owing to their high setup cost and the need for expertise for their service and maintenance. This is anticipated to hamper the automotive air suspension market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Air Suspension Market:
- Asia Pacific is the most populous region globally. The urban population across Asia Pacific is increasing consistently, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in urban areas.
- This market in the region is projected to expand at a significant pace, as the region comprises rapidly developing economies, such as China, Japan, and India. The market in Asia Pacific is primarily driven by China, where the rate of adoption of air suspension system in vehicles is increasing. This, in turn, is driving the automotive air suspension system market in the country.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=41381<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive air suspension market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive air suspension market are:
- Continental AG
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Hendrickson USA, L.L.C.
- Dunlop Systems and components
- Hitachi Automotive, Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Accuair Suspension
- Firestone Industrial Products
- Beijing West Industries Co., Ltd.
- Mando Corporation
- LORD Corporation
- Air Lift Company
- VB-Air suspension
Global Automotive Air Suspension Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Air Suspension Market, by Control Type
- Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Non-Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
Global Automotive Air Suspension Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Component Type
- Air Spring
- Shock Absorber
- Electronic Control Module
- Air Reservoir
- Height Sensors
Global Automotive Air Suspension Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Air Suspension Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.