Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market: Introduction
- Automotive fog lamps are auxiliary lighting provided to complement and enhance a vehicle’s head lamps which provide better visibility in dark, foggy, rainy and other such challenging driving conditions.
- Adaptive fog lights are adjustable according to the ambient lighting and driving conditions such as low light, highway driving, inter-urban driving, cornering, fog and other such factors.
- Growing sale of vehicles and rising awareness for automobile safety are heightening the demand of adaptive fog lights.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=49557<ype=S
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market
- Automotive safety has become major concern amidst consistent rise in number of accidents across the globe, which in turn results in tremendous economic losses to individuals and even to the nation as whole. For instance, in of February 2020, a press release by the World Health Organization stated that 1.35 million people die every year across the globe, costing most of the countries about 3% of their total GDP. These factors have increased awareness about automotive safety. The primary focus of automotive companies in increasing the safety of vehicles is improving the lighting system. A research study conducted by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, U.K. stated that two-fifths of the total vehicle-pedestrian accidents in Europe were due to inadequate lighting. Consequently, new technology adaptive fog lights are being developed and integrated in vehicles to overcome this safety barrier of vehicle lighting. For instance, in December 2020, Polestar launched its adaptive fog lights based on LED technology, which activates automatically at lower speeds and while cornering for better visibility. Hence, on-going developments in the vehicle lighting system to increase safety are anticipated to propel the automotive adaptive fog lights market during the forecast period.
- Changing customer expectations from automobiles and rise in literacy levels have placed automotive safety as a top criteria while purchasing a new vehicle. Hence, automakers are increasingly integrating advanced technologies in their vehicle models to enhance their on-road safety and to achieve higher ratings from transportation regulatory agencies. For instance, the Skoda Kodiaq is equipped with adaptive front light system consisting of an LED fog lamp that automatically turns on in low light condition. The beam intensity of these fog lamps also changes according to ambient lighting conditions. Thus, changing consumer behavior and rising adoption by automakers are propelling the global automotive adaptive fog lights market.
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global automotive adaptive fog lights market
- Recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic disrupted automotive supply chains, thus creating a shortage of raw materials and components. Many nations across the globe are now facing the second wave of this pandemic which further hampered the automotive industry and in-whole the global economy. This disruption has negatively impacted the demand for automotive adaptive fog lights globally.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accepted-benefits-of-increased-vehicle-safety-improved-overall-on-the-road-quality-to-extend-copious-growth-opportunities-for-automotive-digital-key-market-growth-projected-at-outstanding-21-5-cagr-from-2021–2031–tmr-301313826.html
Europe and North America to hold significant share of global automotive adaptive fog lights market
- Presence of major automakers, early adoption of technology, and stringent automotive safety regulations in North America and Europe are major factors driving their share in the global automotive adaptive fog lights market. Furthermore, insurance policies in these regions consider inadequate lighting as fault of drivers, which restricts them from claiming their accident insurance. These insurance policies have prompted more vehicle users in North America and Europe to adopt adaptive fog lights.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Players Operating in Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market
The global automotive adaptive fog lights market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the A automotive adaptive fog lights market are:
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hyundai Mobis
- KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- OSRAM Licht AG
- SL Corporation
Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market, by Location
Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Luxury/ Premium Vehicles
- Mid-segment Vehicles
- Entry-class Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Adaptive Fog Lights Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org