Global Automatic Composter Market – Introduction
- Automatic composter machines decompose all sorts of organic waste coming from waste food, animal waste, municipal garbage, agricultural waste, etc. Bio-degradable wastes are converted into usable forms using automatic composter machines. The machine has an inbuilt waste shredder which cuts the bio-degradable waste into small pieces. After the shredding process, composting takes place in a separate collection tank employing thermophilic micro-organisms to convert the shredded organic waste into compost. Once the compost is formed, it is dried using exothermic reaction of machines, which generates heat in the machine, removing the moisture by evaporation and produces a dry compost. This is done in a short span of time, which maximizes the utilization of the machine.
Farming activities & production of bio-energy driving the demand for automatic composters
- Organic waste which is turned into rich compost acts as a nutrient and fertilizer in farming & agricultural activities. Manure prepared using automatic compost machines have led to an increase in farming activities unlike primitive ways where compost was prepared using the hands. Compost is made at a faster speed using these machines, which in turn helps in improving the soil structure at a fast pace, thus enhancing the plantation process. Additionally, automatic composters help in producing bio-energy, utilizing biomass. Biomass is the waste from plants and timber, to agricultural and food waste – and even sewage, which is used as a fuel to produce electricity or heat.
Get Sample Copy:
Sterilization an opportunity for the market in the near future
- The automatic process of making compost involves sterilization procedures. Sterilization kills germs & biological agents such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, and other biohazard organisms which are present in the compost. This reduces the risk of disease among people using the compost, making it safe for human handling. Also, the odor of organic waste disappears after composting, thus making it usable by a large number of people. The sterilization factor is projected to drive sales of automatic composters in the near future.
North America considered the dominant automatic composter market
- In terms of geography, the global automatic composter market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of global automatic composter market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in waste material produced from various sources, fast adoption of practical methods for disposable of waste, government initiatives for public health & safety, and growing popularity of organically-grown food in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to fuel the demand for automatic composters.
- The automatic composter market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period due to fast paced industrialization, increased government focus on farming & agricultural activities in countries such as India and South Africa, rising popularity of recycling garbage into usable forms such as bio-energy, and growing number of people using household waste in gardening & backyard areas in China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia. These factors propel the demand for automatic composters in Asia Pacific.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players Operating in the Automatic Composter Market
Major players operating in the automatic composter market are expected to face intense competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as Whirlpool Corporation, Bhor Engineering, BioHiTech Global, Inc., and WISErg Corporation are developing products which can handle more scrap and different types of waste products. Additionally, companies are creating large-scale compost facilities to support the level of agriculture needed for the burgeoning population. Some of the key players operating in the global automatic composter market include:
- Bhor Engineering
- BioHiTech Global, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co
- KK Balers Ltd
- Oklin International Ltd.
- Reddonatura India Private Limited
- WEIMAR Enterprise Sdn Bhd
- Whirlpool Corporation
- WISErg Corporation
Global Automatic Composter Market – Research Scope
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Capacity
- 0-50 Kg/Day
- 50-100 Kg/Day
- 101-300 Kg/Day
- 301-500 Kg/Day
- 500-1000 Kg/Day
- 1000 -2000 Kg/Day
- Above 2000 Kg/Day
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Price Category
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Application
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]