Smart Liquid Soap Dispensing Pumps Help Prevent Exposure to COVID-19
Automatic liquid soap dispensing pumps have witnessed increased popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to contain the spread of the novel infection. Companies in the liquid dispensing pump market such as Jaguar are encouraging consumers to invest in automatic soap dispensers, owing to rising concerns about bathroom sanitization and hygiene. Moreover, guidelines by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) emphasize on hand washing as an important practice to prevent exposure to COVID-19.
The growing adoption of the sensor technology and contactless amenities is generating revenue opportunities for companies in the global liquid dispensing pump market. Manufacturers are tapping into long-term growth benefits with innovations in automatic liquid soap dispensing pumps to minimize contact with amenities during hand wash.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Liquid Dispensing Pump Market
DRDO-approved Automatic Touchless Hand Sanitizer Dispensers Grow Popular in India
Smart and contactless liquid dispensing pumps deliver uniform sanitizer doses and offer modern aesthetics in various facilities. However, their batteries wear down fast and high purchasing cost of automatic liquid dispensing pumps, especially in developing economies such as India are influencing market growth. Hence, companies in the liquid dispensing pump market including OakMist are increasing the availability of DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation)-approved automatic touchless hand sanitizer dispensers to overcome its conventional drawbacks.
Manufacturers in the liquid dispensing pump market are increasing their production capabilities for wall mounted and compact liquid dispensers that are easy to use and eliminate contact point for users.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Airless Pump Technology, Recyclable Containers Help Gain Competitive Edge
Precise functionality and improved performance have become a prerequisite for manufacturers competing in the largely fragmented liquid dispensing pump market. Raepak – a packaging company in Norwich, England, is recognizing this requirement and gaining proficiency in recycling of containers with stylish designs, embossed pump detailing, and improved performance to meet consumer demands.
Companies in the liquid dispensing pump market are boosting their research in the pump action technology to nearly empty all the liquid from the container. Such technologies help prevent waste of liquids and increase consumer satisfaction. The pump action technology also offers controlled dosage of liquids and enables cost savings for users. The airless pump technology is being highly publicized for incorporating the vacuum and piston in containers to efficiently empty all the liquid from the container.
eCommerce-friendly Packaging Emerges as Megatrend
Personal care and cosmetics are providing stable and long-term revenue streams for stakeholders in the liquid dispensing pump market. However, dropper vials and airless options are emerging as an alternative to liquid dispensing pumps. Hence, manufacturers are adapting to changing needs of consumers with the help of innovations in eCommerce-friendly packaging to expand business streams.
Sustainability and eCommerce-friendly packaging are megatrends in the liquid dispensing pump market. Conscious consumers are opting for 100% recyclable dispensing solutions to reduce plastic waste in the environment. Thus, manufacturers are realizing that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for establishing a true circular economy.
Use of Replaceable Bags, Pumps in F&B Industry Reduces Plastic Waste
Apart from healthcare and personal care industries, companies in the liquid dispensing pump market are unlocking growth opportunities in the food & beverages (F&B) industry too. Quantex – an innovator in single-use disposable pump technology is leveraging incremental opportunities in the F&B industry in an effort to reduce plastic waste by introducing replaceable bags and pumps. Manufacturers are developing pumps that are attached to the product’s (ketchup, BBQ sauce or sour cream) primary container, which can be emptied and replaced with another bag and pump.
In the F&B industry, manufacturers in the liquid dispensing pump market are incorporating aseptic valve to prevent bacterial ingress for increased hygiene where the pumps can reverse cycle to prevent any dribble after each dispense.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Liquid Dispensing Pump Market
Liquid Dispensing Pump Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global liquid dispensing pump market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2020–2030, rising demand for disinfectant products among end users is expected to boost the global liquid dispensing pump market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global liquid dispensing pump market is projected to reach the value of US$ 4.2 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
Rising Demand for Disinfectant Products among End Users: Key Driver of Liquid Dispensing Pump Market
- Average death ratio due to healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) has increased over the past few years. As a result, most medical professionals are opting for regular usage of disinfectants, which is anticipated to drive the liquid dispensing pump market. The high death rate due to HAIs can be understood by the fact that about 72,000 hospitalized patients died due to HAIs in the U.S. acute care hospitals. Various efforts undertaken by different associations at the national and regional level to combat the problem of HAIs, such as the Agency Priority Goal set by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is expected to further lead to the rise in demand for surface disinfectant products over the next few years, which will ultimately surge the sales of liquid dispensing pumps.
- Increasing chronic health disorders, such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, and obesity are expected to create awareness regarding cleanliness and personal hygiene on a domestic level among people, which may foster the growth of the liquid dispensing pump market. Furthermore, the increasing occurrence of infection through transmitted diseases such as COVID-19 may further drive disinfectant sales, which impact the sale of liquid dispensing pumps.
Increasing Usage of Sanitizers and Disinfectants to Create Better Opportunities for Liquid Dispensing Pump Market – A Key Opportunity of Liquid Dispensing Pump Market
- In 2020, increase in the number of COVID-19 cases across the globe has emerged as an opportunity for manufacturers to invest in products such as liquid dispensing pumps, owing to its rising demand in the industrial, commercial, and household sectors for hand cleaning, disinfecting, and body sanitization
- Continuous awareness and recommendation of healthcare organizations about using sanitizers, disinfectant lotions, and liquid to prevent the risk of this pandemic seems to be an opportunity for the growth of the liquid dispensing pump market. In addition, end users are attracted toward innovative designs of liquid dispensing pumps, which also can be viewed as an opportunity for manufacturers to invest in research & development in liquid dispensing pumps.
Liquid Dispensing Pump Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of liquid dispensing pumps have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global liquid dispensing pump market are
- Aptar, Inc.
- NingBo Seng CZe Macrospray Co LTD
- CLC Co., Ltd.
- Yoshino Kogyosho Co. Ltd.
- Knida Company Limited
- RAEPAK Ltd
- Rieke Packaging Systems Limited
- Silgan Dispensing
- Mitani Valve
- Yuyao Shunlong Sprayer & Tech. Co., Ltd. etc.
Liquid Dispensing Pump Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of liquid dispensing pumps, such as Aptar, Inc., RAEPAK Ltd., Rieke Packaging Systems Limited, and Silgan Dispensing, etc., are focusing on the expansion of product portfolio to attract more customers
- Some other key developments in the global liquid dispensing pump market are highlighted below:
- In October 2020, TriMas acquired Affaba & Ferrari Srl, a designer and manufacturer of precision caps and closures for food & beverage and industrial product applications. Affaba & Ferrari Srl will become a part of TriMas Corporation Company (Rieke).
- In June 2020, Silgan Dispensing Systems acquired Albéa’s Global Dispensing Systems business. This acquisition helped the company to expand its product offerings and technical expertise.
- In 2020, Raepak formulated strategies regarding capacity expansion for liquid dispensing pumps. The management is also in the process of upgrading the technology with respect to production, which will ultimately enhance the production efficiency.
- In 2020, Yuyao Shunlong Sprayer & Tech. Co., Ltd. focused on advanced technology and raw materials to design quality products as per customer needs from different application industries
- In the global liquid dispensing pump market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of liquid dispensing pumps. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global liquid dispensing pump market.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453