- A multivibrator can be defined as an electronic circuit that generates rectangular, square, pulse waveforms. Multivibrators are also referred to as function generators or nonlinear oscillators. Multivibrators are of three types: astable multivibrators, monostable multivibrators, and bistable multivibrators.
- An astable multivibrator functions on the principle of two-stage switching circuit, wherein the input of the second stage depends on the output of the first stage and vice versa. Outputs of both stages correspond to each other. These types of circuits are not stable in either state, they uninterruptedly oscillate from one state to the other.
- Astable multivibrators are free running in nature and they generate square waveforms without the aid of any external eliciting pulse. Astable multivibrators have two switches, which run back and forth from one state to another. The multivibrator remains in each state for some time, depending on discharging of a capacitor through a resistor.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Advantages Associated with Astable Multivibrators: A Key Market Driver
- Over the last few decades, the global astable multivibrator market has witnessed significant growth. However, it is anticipated to witness stagnant growth in the next few years. This growth can be attributed to advantages associated with these multivibrator.
- Astable multivibrators offer benefits such as simple operation and limited number of external components. These circuits produce perfect square waveforms, which makes them compatible with several applications such as flashing LEDs, pulse width modulation, pulse position modulation, and periodic timers.
- In addition, astable multivibrators are lower in cost and easy to design. This results in rising popularity of these circuits among users.
- The above-mentioned factors are anticipated to fuel the global astable multivibrator market throughout the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Astable Multivibrator Market, ask for a customized report
Incapability of Astable Multivibrators: A Major Restraint of Market
- Astable multivibrators are not capable of transferring the entire yield sign that includes signal. This is primarily due to obstructions inside the circuit, absence of a totally closed loop at yield terminals, and propensity of one capacitor or transistor to assimilate vitality at an unexpected rate in comparison to the next capacitor or transistor.
- Despite the fact that the intensifier re-establishes vitality when it amplifies the signal, the signal would inevitably be too low to be even considered to be of any use. This drawback associated with astable multivibrators is hampering the global astable multivibrator market.
- On the other hand, in response to the increasing demand for astable multivibrators in multiple applications, manufacturers are focused on research and development activities
North America to Lead Global Astable Multivibrator Market
- In terms of region, the global astable multivibrator market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to be the dominant region of the global astable multivibrator market from 2019 to 2027. This is primarily due to early adoption of the technology in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register the maximum growth rate during the forecast period, owing to inclination toward modernization and urbanization in developing countries of Asia such as India, China, Japan, and Singapore.
- The astable multivibrator market in Europe is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is projected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global astable multivibrator market witnesses presence of a significant number of players, which makes it a fairly fragmented market. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for astable multivibrators. Moreover, manufacturers are engaged in the development of innovative astable multivibrator solutions.
Key players operating in the global astable multivibrator market are:
- ON Semiconductor
- Visionics Sweden HB
- NXP Semiconductors
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Microchip Technology
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
Global Astable Multivibrator Market: Research Scope
Global Astable Multivibrator Market, by Type
- Collector-coupled Astable Multivibrator
- Emitter-coupled Astable Multivibrator
Global Astable Multivibrator Market, by Application
- Morse Code Generator
- Pulse Position Modulator
- Amateur Radio Equipment
- RFID System
- FSK Generator
Global Astable Multivibrator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]