Artificial Intelligence Sensors: Introduction
- Artificial intelligence sensors are the devices which track the raw data and transfers it to another device. The receiver then collects and computes the data to present the results. These sensors are used in various fields of technology as they are essential components. For instance, pressure sensor is used between pieces of tile to measure weight.
- Currently, the trend is shifting to integrated circuits which are optimized for machine learning. This processing is known as Edge AI. The sensor solutions are becoming resourceful as they deliver finalized meaningful data.
- Moreover, the rise of AI is offering new sensor applications for intelligent sensing. For instance, human like operations will require a degree of artificial intelligence, sensors, as well as machine learning.
- AI based sensors have strongest innovations in consumer applications, particularly in human machine interfaces.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Artificial Intelligence Sensors Market, Request for a Sample
Deployment of Sensors in Artificial Intelligence
- Despite its presence from decades, artificial intelligence has grabbed center stage for business intelligence. This is due to the growing data, increasing scalability of cloud computing, and AI accelerators.
- According to studies, 75% of commercial apps will use AI, and 90% of consumers are likely to interact with customer support bots by 2021. In addition, more than 50% of robots will use artificial intelligence.
- AI sensors are being deployed in different sectors such as diagnostics in medical applications, to improve the performance of energy sources, health and security of people, exploration of space, and environmental monitoring. Hence, these applications are driving the usage of AI sensors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Power consumption and extra cost may hamper the market growth
- High power consumption minimizes the amount of data that can be transferred through a communication channel. This will affect the efficiency in artificial intelligence applications.
- However, local processing neural networks can be the best option as power consumption can be controlled.
- The extra cost is incurred due to the adoption of sensors in the device or application. This also reduces the life of a device and may affect the cost of manufacturing artificial intelligence sensors.
Maximum Growth to be Observed in the Asia Pacific Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial intelligence sensors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The artificial intelligence sensors market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increasing implementation of industrial robots in Japan, China, and South Korea, increasing investments in defense as well as health care, and increasing development activities. These factors are expected to drive the demand for artificial intelligence sensor products.
- The artificial intelligence sensors market in North America and Europe is likely to show high growth rate, the second largest after Asia Pacific. This is due to high spending power, and currency value.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is also expected to show growth in the coming years.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global artificial intelligence sensors market is highly fragmented. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansion to meet the growing demand for artificial intelligence sensors. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products and to gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global artificial intelligence sensors market include:
- Infineon Technologies AG.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Siemens AG.
- Sony Corp.
Global Artificial Intelligence Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Intelligence Sensors Market, by Type
- Pressure Sensor
- Position Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Optical Sensor
- Flow Sensors
Global Artificial Intelligence Sensors Market, by Application
- Cognitive Science
- Natural Interface
Global Artificial Intelligence Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453