Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators: Introduction
- Piezoelectric MEMS resonator is the technology which is used to meet the increasing demand for crowded electromagnetic spectrum. It offers highly integratable characteristics and low loss in efficient area covered. The MEMS resonators consist of piezoelectric material for controlling terminal connections for electrodes.
- Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) resonators are utilized to meet the demands of wireless communication circuits. They can be utilized as an oscillator, or filter in radio transceivers. It is emerging as the best approach for implementation of high performance wireless sensing and communication systems.
- Piezoelectric MEMS resonators have high potential in development of physical, chemical, and biological sensors with high resolution and low power. According to studies, piezoelectric devices have shown high success rate in high volume products due to ease of fabrication and low motional resistance.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
High quality and sharp resonance of piezoelectric materials
- Piezoelectric materials are compatible with collective manufacturing technologies. They offer high quality factors and sharp resonance, which are crucial for high performance of mobile objects.
- Increasing development of different types of mobile objects which require devices such as filters and microelectromechanical systems, for high performance is being seen. In the last decade, demand for MEMS frequency clock generators has grown in RF applications such as wireless and communications systems.
Rapid Progress of Microelectromechanical Systems to Offer Lucrative Opportunity
- Progress in MEMS technology is leading to introduction of characteristics such as reduced power consumption and increasing frequency stability. These characteristics are likely to reduce the cost of manufacturing, and save energy.
- Thus, the above factors are creating opportunities in the piezoelectric MEMS resonators market to expand across the globe due to low cost of production.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market
- In terms of region, the global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The piezoelectric MEMS resonators market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increasing usage of industrial applications, and increasing development activities. All these factors are expected to drive the demand for piezoelectric MEMS resonator products.
- The Asia Pacific market growth is also attributable to rising investment in infrastructure which is leading to growth of the automotive sector, rapid industrialization, and advancements in portable electronics.
- Developing economies such as India and China have seen advancements in mobile infrastructure and electronics wearable, which is further increasing demand for piezoelectric MEMS resonators in Asia Pacific.
- The piezoelectric MEMS resonators market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market is highly concentrated. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansion to meet the growing demand for piezoelectric MEMS resonators. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products and to gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market include:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Integrated Device Technology
- SiTime Corp
Global Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market: Research Scope
Global Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market, by Application
- Miniature Low Profile Devices
- Industrial Equipment
- Incorporation in ICs
Global Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]