Antistatic Agent Market Overview
Antistatic agents are used on material surfaces to prevent the build-up of static electrical charge due to the transfer of electrons. It makes the material conductive either by being conductive itself or by absorbing the moisture from the surrounding. These agents are biodegradable, free of sodium and potassium, and do not carry any environmental risk.
Currently, metals are being replaced by plastics in electronic components due to their higher flexibility, high-cost effectiveness, and lightweight which in turn is increasing the demand for antistatic agents. In electronic components, antistatic agents help to prevent sparks and safeguard them from electrostatic dissipation.
Key stakeholders in the Antistatic Agent Market including industry players, policymakers, and investors in various countries have been continuously realigning their strategies and approaches to implement them in order to tap into new opportunities. Many in recent months have overhauled their strategies to remain agile in the backdrop of worldwide disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the Antistatic Agent Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the market in the coming years of the forecast period 2018 to 2028
- What is present competitive scenario of the Antistatic Agent Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the Antistatic Agent Market
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies in the World. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Antistatic Agent Market Segmentation
The global market for antistatic agents market is segmented on the basis of product type, polymer type, end-use industry, and region. By product type, antistatic agent market is segmented into Ethoxylated alkamines, alkylsulfonate, Fatty acid esters, Quaternary ammonium salts and others (polyether, etc.) By polymer type, antistatic agent market is segmented as Polystyrene (PS), Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Polypropylene (PP) and others (linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), etc.). By End-use industry, global market for antistatic agent is segmented into packaging, electronics, automotive, textile, and others.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3194
The Antistatic Agent Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the Antistatic Agent Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2018 to 2028 ?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2018 to 2028 ?
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR – http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/16/1915983/0/en/Implementation-of-Rigorous-Emission-Regulations-in-the-Automotive-Industry-to-Fuel-the-Fluoroelastomers-Market-Globally-Finds-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Landscape
Thermal Spray Guns Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking Global Review 2023 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/thermal-spray-guns-market
TIG Torch Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking Global Review 2023 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/tig-torch-market
Tugger Trains Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking Global Review 2023 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/tugger-trains-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,