Reports and Data has published a report on the ‘Global Antimicrobial Plastics Market Report forecast to 2028’ takes a holistic approach to study the market and the ever-changing dynamics, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Antimicrobial Plastics market was valued at USD 34.32 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 62.80 Billion by year 2028, at a CAGR of 7.9 %. The study covers the genre of advanced materials with special focus on the antimicrobial plastics market. Antimicrobial plastics are a type of polymer material infused with antimicrobial agents that hinders and restrains the growth of micro-organisms, thus preventing unpleasant odours discoloration and surface degradation of the plastics. These plastics are created in a bid to minimize the spread of infections and promote safe consumption. The benefits of hygienic surfaces are countless along with the applications of the same. The safety of a material is a value regardless of the type of application. The rising concerns regarding hygiene has played a major role in increasing the demand for this market. The long lasting nature, improved hygiene and versatility of application are the key driving factors in the market. The volatile raw material costs are usually very high thus posing to be one of the major challenging factors in the market. The rising concerns related to health such as cancer, immunity system suppression, reduction in resistance, bronchitis, skin diseases etc. have brought in a rise in the demand for hygienic plastics. This has been a big boost to the antimicrobial plastics market.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1499
Key Manufacturers of the Antimicrobial Plastics Market Studied in the Report are:
BioCote, Microban, Bayer Material Sciences, Clariant AG, Parx Plastics, BASF SE, Ticona Engineering Polymers and DuPont.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Engineering Plastics
- High Performance Plastics
- Commodity Plastics
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Consumer good
- Building and Construction
- Water Management
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antimicrobial-plastics-market
Regional Analysis of the Antimicrobial Plastics Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key point summary:
- Report Coverage: It includes key data about manufacturers, the timeline of the study, product offerings, and aims of the study. This section also highlights market segments given in the report based on types, applications, end-user industries, leading players, and regions.
- Executive Summary:It provides an extensive evaluation of the industry by studying the parent market, regional landscape, competitive analysis, key trends, CAGR, drivers, growth opportunities, constraints, and challenges, along with other micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis: In this section, the report studies the impact of the pandemic on various aspects of the industry, such as revenue generation, sales revenue, consumption, production capacity, demand and supply ratio, import and export status, and market standing of leading players in the regions mapped in the study.
- Company Profiles: This section offers detailed profiles of major companies in the Antimicrobial Plastics sector based on their value, volume, production capacity, product portfolios, and other crucial factors.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1499
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Read More Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Related Reports: