Alcohol Infused Cigar Market: Introduction
- Cigars infused with alcohol are becoming popular worldwide, especially in the United States. New methods of flavoring, innovative taste, and marketing concepts as well as the use of hand rollers to make the cigars have resulted in market growth. The cigars are directly soaked in vanilla, rum, honey, as well as dozens of other flavors which result in different varieties of alcohol infused cigars with different taste and aroma. Therefore, the alcohol infused cigar market is likely to witness huge growth globally during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Alcohol Infused Cigar Market
- People, especially teens are becoming attracted toward alcohol infused cigars owing to the availability of various flavors and aromas. Irish cream, amaretto, rum, whisky etc. are the popular flavors in recent years. The addition of sweet and fruity flavors into the cigar is prompting many newcomers and teens to taste alcohol infused cigars. This in turn is anticipated to drive the demand for alcohol infused cigars during the forecast period.
- Additionally, growing innovation in alcohol infused cigars that hide the ridged taste of tobacco and marketing the concept of sweet and fruity flavored cigars is also proliferating the demand for alcohol infused cigars. Favorable tax rate in many developed countries for cigars is also helping the market to grow. This is further expected to boost the alcohol infused cigar market during the forecast period.
- Extensive cigar smoking results in gum disease and tooth loss. Additionally, heavy cigar smoking escalates the risk of developing coronary heart diseases. Addition of flavors reduces the harsh taste of tobacco which has resulted in growing demand for flavored cigars from the younger population. However, the harmful impact of flavored cigar smoking remains the same. Heavy alcohol infused cigar smoking results in increased levels of cytotoxicity and apoptosis in airway epithelia. All these factors are projected to restrain the growth of the alcohol infused cigar market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample –
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Alcohol Infused Cigar Market
- In terms of region, the alcohol infused cigar market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to hold major share of the global alcohol infused cigar market during the forecast period because of the preference of teens and adults for the cigars which provide them different flavors and taste. Manufacturers in the region provide the products as per consumer requirement, due to which the demand has propelled for the product.
Buy Premium Research Report@
Key Players Operating in the Global Alcohol Infused Cigar Market
- Altria Group, Inc.
- British American Tobacco Plc
- Cigars International
- Davidoff of Geneva USA Online, Inc.
- Drew Estate
- Gurkha Cigar Group
- Imperial Brands Plc.
- Miami Cigar & Company
- Rocky Patel
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453