Global Hands Free Taps Market – Introduction
- Hands free taps allow users to turn on the tap without fiddling with knobs or levers and maintains more hygiene compared to traditional taps. Conventional taps require user hands to be touched on levers and knobs, which results in increased germs on the hands of people using the same knobs or levers. Hands free taps have sensors which regulates the water and it falls on the hands which are placed under the tap and is turned on automatically. Hands free taps can be used in kitchens and bathrooms in order to maintain a germ free environment. Additionally, high usage of hands free taps is seen during COVID times to curb the fast and immediate spread of the virus.
Hands free taps and faucets in kitchens generate high demand
- Hands-free faucets in kitchens can be used at the right temperature and ensures optimal flow of water. It helps in keeping away microbes every time a consumer touches the faucet. Also, as the hands free tap turns off automatically it also saves water in the kitchen and bathroom areas. The running water and water bills can be controlled by using touchless water faucets. These factors are anticipated to generate high demand for hands free taps.
Request a Sample –
Hands free taps widely used at commercial places such as hotels and restaurants
- Usage of hands free taps in hotels, restaurants, bars, and pubs is increasing rapidly. Availability of not only aesthetically pleasing hands free taps in the commercial sector but also their extensive usage during the current COVID scenario has fueled the demand for hands free taps globally. Hospitals are also promoting the use of hands free taps due to widespread outbreak of the pandemic. Additionally, the hospitality sector has all sorts and varieties of sensor-based and touchless taps, providing customers utmost comfort during their stay in hotels, guest houses, and lodges. This has increased the sales of hands free taps globally.
North America to Dominate the Global Hands Free Taps Market
- The global hands free taps market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global hands free taps market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to substantial manufacturing of ecofriendly hands free taps with highly durable and easy to clean properties, easy online availability with returns and exchanges, and made using high quality material such as alloy, brass, and chrome, which is projected to surge the sales of hands free taps.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to high net disposable income, increased standard of living, growing number of households, preference for a germ free environment, and availability of innovative and modernized bathroom fittings in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Buy Premium Research Report@
Key Players Operating in the Global Hands Free Taps Market
Major players operating in the global hands free taps market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Sloan Valve Company, Gessi S.p.A., Hansgrohe SE, and Jaguar are manufacturing innovative and easy to handle and temperature regulated hands free taps. The companies are also manufacturing hands free taps with double levers which are more sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing. Key players operating in the global hands free taps market include:
- Sloan Valve Company
- Gessi S.p.A
- Hansgrohe SE
- Chicago Faucets
- Zurn Industries, LLC.
- American Standard
- Autotaps UK Limited
- TOTO USA
- Moen Incorporated
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453