Airflow Management Equipment Market: Introduction
- Airflow management equipment, also known as airflow management device, is used to manage and optimize data center cooling. The equipment helps to reduce energy consumption and operating cost of data centers. The selection of equipment depends on the method used for airflow management. Airflow management equipment are offered in multiple specifications to suit different sizes of server racks across medium to large scale business organizations. Airflow panels, blanking panels, and floor grommets are some important airflow management equipment used in large size server rooms.
Key Drivers of the Global Airflow Management Equipment Market
- Rapid growth in IT and telecommunication industry coupled with evolving internet technology is driving the demand for airflow management equipment. As data centers are primary end-users of airflow management equipment, growth in IoT enabled industry sectors and increasing digitization across several industry sectors is estimated to boost the market for airflow management equipment in the near future.
- Improving safety standards and rising adoption of sustainable business models is fueling the development of advanced products for airflow management in server rooms. Key organizations are emphasizing on advanced technologies and programs for efficient airflow management of data centers.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80971
Growth in Telecommunication Industry – a Key Opportunity
- Data centers are an essential constituent of the telecommunication industry. As internet configurations are evolving with introduction of 4G and 5G networks, telecommunication companies are transforming data center architectures to provide improved customer support and service. The telecommunication industry is becoming very competitive and therefore data centers are a strategic asset for telecom operators. For instance, in March 2020, Nokia launched a set of tools for data center networking, developed in cooperation with Apple Inc. (AAPL.O), to help companies manage the growth in traffic in Finland.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Airflow Management Equipment Market to Expand at a Significant CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on geography, the global airflow management equipment market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America airflow management equipment market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the airflow management equipment market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the airflow management equipment market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America airflow management equipment market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The Asia Pacific airflow management equipment market is anticipated to record rapid growth, due to growing investment across telecommunication and IT industries. Rising adoption of smartphones in developing countries fuels the development of telecommunication infrastructure. Cloud adoption and data consumption is increasing; this necessitates the expansion of data center infrastructure in emerging economies such as India and China. For instance, telecom companies such as Airtel, AWS, Jio, Oracle, Yotta, and Google have planned to expand data center infrastructure in India through a partnership with Microsoft Azure.
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80971<ype=S
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major companies operating in the global airflow management equipment market are directing their investment toward research & development projects to provide industry specific solutions. Technology advancement, strategic partnerships and collaborations, and multichannel marketing are important strategies of key companies operating in the airflow management equipment industry.
Some of the major companies identified in the global airflow management equipment market are:
- Upsite Technologies
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Kingspan Group
- Schneider Electric
- Subzero Engineering
- Polargy Inc.
- Halton Group
- Triad Floors
- 42U Data Center Solutions
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ongoing-covid-19-crisis-to-drive-healthcare-packaging-market-to-serve-high-volumes-of-medical-supplies-market-valuation-to-reach-us-155-bn-by-2029-tmr-insights-860268306.html