There is support for change in the faculty environment from Campus to Terminal Training College. The short-term and effective effect on productivity will be significant if the necessary securities are not developed when entering corporate life. There are differences in expectations and responsibilities in the workplace compared to college and behavioral training is an important part of this program.
What is a Campus to Corporate Training?
Campus to Corporate Training is a soft skill program that helps students to easily transition into corporate life. This session gives students tips on learning the basics of corporate communication, managing time, and becoming proficient through the mind-set shift required to move from college to a corporate environment. Our Campus to Corporate Training Program builds renewed confidence and provides tools such as goal setting teamwork and stress management training. This will help for the corporate transition in college and the result will be an improvement in career development and business success.
Campus to Corporate Training Topics:
Social grades, etiquette and body language
- Making a great first impression:
- How to present yourself
- Greetings, introduce Develop your professional and personal image
- Personal Hygiene
- Polish interpersonal
- Etiquette of behavior:
- Understand various dress codes for different occasions
- Clothes and Corporate Culture
- The Do’s and Don’ts in Conversation:
- Enhance communication skills
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Rapport building
Objectives of Campus Corporate Training:
- To develop a level of excellence in all-round soft skills.
- Expert guidance on targeted technical skills.
- Build self-confidence by mastering interpersonal skills, team management, skills and leadership skills, communication skills.
- Develop an all-round personality with a mature approach to work efficiently under various circumstances.
- Develop comprehensive career plans, evaluate the job market, identify organizations to achieve good placements, match job requirements and skill sets. Adopt various selection procedures adopted by recruiters.
The Basics of Interpersonal Communication
- Starting and sustaining conversations that are engaging
- Handling conversations with the opposite sex
- Acknowledging differences
- Giving and receiving compliments
- Coming across as a positive person
- Avoiding bad conversational habits
Displaying Courteousness and Thoughtfulness at the Workplace
- Being thoughtful to colleagues regardless of position
- Sticking to convictions as diplomatically as possible
- Apologizing Showing appreciation
- Extending courtesy to guests, consultants, and new employees
- Understand requirements for corporate transition from campus
- Gain understanding and practice of behavioral behaviors and skills in corporate environment
- Be able to regularly manage the transition from a student to an employee
- Goals and efforts to maximize personal goals and productivity
Class: The classroom is the altar of learning. Thus, all our classrooms are equipped with Internet and advanced communication and audio-visual learning aids. The classrooms are ergonomically designed to provide a great learning experience.
Campus to corporate training will add value to the bridge and provide infrastructure-based training.
- Professional conduct
- Communication basics
- How to make a good first impression
- positive attitude
- Remove fear factor
Our Campus to Corporate Training Program builds fresher’s confidence and provides tools such as goal setting teamwork and stress management training. The corporate training program from the MPKP Campus was created with the goal of empowering new graduates with the tools to refine their personal and professional excellence. This will help for the corporate transition in college and the result will be an improvement in career development and professional success. Life skills and business acumen are basically woven into the program that softens the descent into the challenging corporate world.
- General etiquette
- Sending effective messages
- Form and tone of the messages
- Responding to messages
- Organizing the different parts of an email:
|Closing||CC & BCC|
|Subject Line||Screen Appearance|
Did the Campus to Corporate Program help organizations handle new graduates?
From a skills perspective, the program has a tangible impact on goal setting and career planning, new employees perform SWOT analysis, work better in teams, master basics of corporate communications and gain greater control of managing time and stress.
How does Campus to Corporate Training benefit students?
- After the workshop, participants will be motivated to take on any challenge with a more open and positive attitude. They will have a charge.
- They will learn how to perform purposefully and overcome disappointment if one has to face it. They will learn how to make a difference wherever they work.
- They will come to know that teamwork is an organizational reality in the regional corporate world.
- They will learn that they have to force themselves to review every few months, there will be no examination.
Dos and Don’ts over the telephone
Cell Phone Etiquette
The Building Blocks of Effective Business Communication
- Having a clear objective
- Highlighting critical points
- Being clear and concise
- Understanding the audience
- Active Listening
- Reflective Listening
- Passive Listening
- Aligning to corporate values
- Self-motivation and being self-driven
Why Campus to Corporate Training is Important?
Recent graduates all need to be prepared for changes and adapt to flourish in the new professional world. From campus to corporate transition more attention needs to be paid because there are so many plans involved. Even though it has a high rank throughout the academic career once it ventures into the world of computers and business, it has the ability to deploy knowledge that counts grades on paper and not.
An understanding of the realities in the corporate environment for this change requires learning the essential approach such as the importance of earning excellence Ownership Continuous practice on creativity and innovation solving problems Sector initiatives self-doubt to limit the intrinsic motivation beliefs and negative memories to overcome internal interference such.
All fresher are placed at a common starting point wherever someone arrives at the entry level and their growth depends on their approach skills and performance. An internally motivated long-term performance and learning person for corporate will take the organization to greater heights as a team