Pet Dry Food Market – Introduction
- Pet dry food is intended for consumption by animals or pets. Ingredients used in pet dry food include byproducts of poultry, meat, feed grains, seafood, and soybean meal. Pet dry food is crunchy in texture and available in different sizes and shapes with moisture content. It also contains all the essential nutrients that are required for the overall health and immunity improvement of pets. Demand for pet dry food has increased in recent years owing to improved quality and product specifications.
Key Drivers of the Pet Dry Food Market
- Changing lifestyles and increasing awareness of consumers about the health and diet of pets have resulted in the increase in demand for pet dry food in the market. Also, penetration of e-commerce businesses and low cost of the product are further expected to increase the demand for pet dry food.
- A major factor driving the demand for pet dry food is the increasing adoption of pets globally. In addition, pet dry food can be stored for a longer period of time without the loss of nutrients. These factors further help in the growth of the pet dry food market.
Factors Restraining the Pet Dry Food Market
- Pet dry food contains low moisture and a risk of bacteria present in it. Also, many of the nutrients present in pet dry food are lost during the high heat process; thus, synthetic nutrients and flavor enhancers are added to replace what has been lost. These factors affect the demand for pet dry food.
- In addition, many substitutes of pet dry food available in the market such as liquid food or semi dry food hampers the growth of the pet dry food market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=47373
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Pet Dry Food Market
- In terms of geography, the global pet dry food market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the pet dry food market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The pet dry food market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global pet dry food market in 2022, owing to the increasing adoption of pets in the region. Increasing concerns of pet health have been driving the pet dry food market in North America, particularly in the U.S. and Canada.
- The pet dry food market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Pet Dry Food Market
The global pet dry food market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global pet dry food market are:
- ADM Animal Nutrition
- Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd.
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.
- Simmons Foods, Inc.
- Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
- Almo Nature
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Life’s Abundance, Inc.
- Affinity Petcare S.A
Global Pet Dry Food Market: Research Scope
Global Pet Dry Food Market, by Pet
Global Pet Dry Food Market, by Age
- Puppy or Kitten
- Adult Pet
- Mature Pet
Global Pet Dry Food Market, by Ingredients
- Mixed Animal and Plant- based
Global Pet Dry Food Market, by Packaging
Global Pet Dry Food Market, by Price
Global Cognac Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Pet Dry Food Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=47373<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.