Flash-based Array Market: Introduction
- An all-flash array is a storage solution that contains only flash memory drives instead of spinning-disk drives. Flash storage is a solid-state technology that uses flash memory chips for writing and storing data. Rise of flash array over spinning hard disk drives (HDDs) is due to faster read write and access time.
- It uses non-volatile memory, which means that data is not lost when the power is turned off. Faster memory read-write and access times lead to improved speed and performance. Even physically space required for flash memory is less as compared to that required by the hard drive. Durability of flash drive is more than HDD, as there are no moving parts, so it has less chances for failure.
Rise in demand in high speed data storage and virtual storage or servers.
- Demand for flash-based array has been increasing for the last few years owing to its advantages over HDD
- Flash-based array requires less number of servers, less storage administration time, less energy and hence reduces the cost for same performance
- Expanding amount of available data and leverage of the latest technology developments such as cloud, artificial intelligence, big data, and cybersecurity are projected to drive the flash based array market in the near future
- Demand for flash based array is considerably high for real-time data processing and virtual applications. Virtual machines, virtual desktops, and database workloads need high speed, thus flash based arrays help deliver superior business performance.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82650
North America to Hold Largest Market Share
- North America has strong and extensive IT infrastructure and is home to a large number of data centers, which is attributed to the notable market share held by the region. The region has booming sectors such as healthcare, banking and finance, and media, which requires advance infrastructure that depends on data centers. This, in turn, is estimated to boost the flash based arrays market.
- Even the pandemic has increased the virtual operations for several enterprises, which has set new trends like virtual offices and remote working. This is also expected to propel the flash based array market.
Key Players Operating in Global Flash-based Array Market
Key players include:
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- NetApp Inc.
- Violin Systems LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Pure Storage, Inc.
- Western Digital Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Flash-based Array Market Scope
Flash-based Array Market, by Type
- All flash array
- Hybrid flash array
Flash-based Array Market, by Source
- Information Technology
- Telecom & Data centers
- Media and entertainment
Flash-based Array Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82650<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.