Resonant Power Converters Market: Introduction
- Resonant power converters have resonant LC networks in which the voltage and current waveforms vary simultaneously during the subintervals of the switching period. The variations are large in magnitude and the small ripple approximation does not apply.
- Resonant converters are the significant option for switching in high frequency applications. This technique is widely used in high frequency power conversion systems which leads to reduction in size, weight, and power losses.
- The resonant techniques have applications in a wide range of power electronic systems to assist in the device switching process. However, the most common application is high frequency DC to DC converters.
Increase in Industrial Applications of Resonant Power Converters
- Increasing industrial applications gave rise to growing efforts to enhance soft switching, smooth waveforms, high power density, and high efficiency features. Resonant power converters offer benefits such as suitability to high frequency usage and capacity to minimize switching losses as compared to hard switching conventional converters. This has endeared resonant power converters to industrial applications.
- In recent years, demand for power supplies has increased, resulting in the adoption of digital control in AC to AC and DC to DC power conversion applications. These factors are driving the growth of the resonant power converters market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81751
Surge in Electronically Powered Applications
- Usage of electronically powered products which range from mobile phones, personal computers, and power supplies for space satellites is increasing. This is increasing the need for DC to DC power supplies. However, environment concerns and stringent government regulations may hamper the growth of the resonant power converters market.
Asia Pacific to lead the Global Market
- In terms of region, the resonant power converters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The resonant power converters market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- This growth is attributed to a wide range of applications in consumer electronics, increasing disposable income leading to high demand for consumer electronics, increasing usage in electric vehicles, and many more factors, thus leading to increasing demand for resonant power converter products.
- The resonant power converters market in North America and Europe is also likely to witness significant growth due to presence of major players and focus on cost of production. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to see slow growth rate.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global resonant power converters market was highly concentrated. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on product launch and technological developments to meet the growing demand.
Key players operating in the global resonant power converters market include:
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,
Global Resonant Power Converters Market: Research Scope
Global Resonant Power Converters Market, by Type
- DC to high frequency AC inverters
- Resonant DC-DC converters
- Resonant inverters or rectifiers producing line frequency AC
Global Resonant Power Converters Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Global Resonant Power Converters Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81751<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.