Projectors are used for many purposes. Be it for your business presentations, you want to enjoy your weekends with friends by seeing movies or series on the projector screen, etc. projectors are very helpful in our daily life. Today, everyone surely has familiar with the pros and cons of indoor projectors but if we talk about outdoor projectors a lot of insecurities pop up in your mind. You feel unsure about outdoor projector enclosures as the name says they meant to interact with harsh environmental conditions of surroundings.
Then on what qualities people purchase outdoor projector enclosures? Do materials of outdoor projectors have power to protect them from overheating and the damages of rain, cold, dust, moisture, etc. if the above-mentioned questions related to outdoor projectors come to your mind then you are right on-page as in this article we will discuss the benefits of an outdoor projector enclosure.
- Water tight projector box
- No robbery concern
- Screen resolutions
Water tight projector box
Protection worries related to outdoor projectors are following
- Do the material of outdoor projectors will escape the harm of rain and haze?
- Outdoor projectors are directly exposed to dirt particles of the environment that are entered in the projector through ventilation holes that are also important as they prevent overheating. How to deal with this situation?
- Projectors are extremely sensitive to high temperatures and cold temperatures.
All these mention worries have just one solution come in the face of water tight projector box which is specially designed to protect the projector from hot temperature and cold temperature as this box is coated with weather protection measurements. This box is mainly made for outdoor projectors but also can be used for indoor projectors.
Specifications of water tight projector box
Following are the sum-up of the specifications of water tight projector box:
- It saves the projector from the hotness
- It provides good cooling and filtration system
- It consists of UV rays protection windows
- It has a safety lock
- It is able you to position your projector in severe environmental conditions.
Mostly outdoor projector enclosures are held in a water-tight box so it means you can also leave your projector unused for years completely safe. With water tight, your projector is saved from the harm of temperature, dirt, and dust particles. Apart from that it also prevents your projector from insects and bugs. You can also customize your water-tight box according to your needs and requirements.
No robbery concern
Another benefit of having an outside projector enclosure is that it saves you from robbery concern. How? Well, these projectors are installed in the ceiling away from anyone’s access so there are fewer chances of robbery. Besides that, you can also view the projector from any angle which you want.
As compared to the indoor projectors, outdoor projectors have much advance screen solutions which able to filter and cool the air particles before it enters in the projector.