Waterproof Luminaire: Introduction
- Luminaries must work for their intended period of time and stand rough conditions nevertheless they are set out to humidity, dirt, and dust. Entrance of such particles into the luminaires can be harmful to the equipment as well as to the operator.
- Hence, the light manufacturers design and developed the luminaries which has dust, dirt and water resistance capacity, such light fixtures are called as waterproof luminaire.
- Each luminaire was design with specific degree of “ingression protection” commonly known as “IP” to meet the end user application requirement. These IP rating specifies the protection of operator, and protection of light fixtures against water, dust and dirt.
- There are several IP rating luminaire available in market including IP65, IP66, IP67, and IP68 among other. Among these IP65 luminaire are largely used for general purpose.
Free Customization as per your requirement, Pre Book Now
High cost associated with raw materials are likely to Hamper Market:
- The increased cost of raw materials due to limited availability of materials and their substitute in market are likely to degrade the market growth of waterproof luminaire during forecast period. Also the high cost of LED lights are increased overall cost of luminaries.
- In spite of this, the LED light offers large energy saving than other light types and the waterproof design offers protection against dust and water which will reduce the maintenance cost of the luminaires.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Waterproof Luminaire Market
- The smart connectivity features of these light also help to control its function from remote locations. Hence, the demand of waterproof luminaire for outdoor applications was increased on global level owing to the advanced smart feature associated with it. Among all regions, Asia Pacific is witnessing the large market growth during forecast period due to the presence of large number of light manufacturers in China.
Get More Press Release by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/magnifying-use-in-wearables-and-implantable-devices-to-monitor-health-parameters-of-patients-provides-valuable-growth-opportunities-for-chemical-sensors-market—tmr-301269944.html
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global waterproof luminaire market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global waterproof luminaire market are:
- Anchor Electricals Private Limited (Panasonic)
- Signify Netherlands B.V. (Philips)
- OSRAM GmbH
- FOSHAN ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING CO.,LTD.
- NVC Lighting Technology corporation
- Opple Lighting B.V.
- Airfal International