Vitrectomy Systems Market: Introduction
- Retina is a layer of nerve tissue lining the back of the eye. It receives light and converts it into neural signals and sends these signals to the brain for visual recognition.
- There are several types of retinal diseases affecting the retina, including retinal detachment, macular pucker or hole, diabetic retinopathy, and vitreous hemorrhage
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/vitrectomy-systems-market.html
- Vitrectomy is a surgical procedure, which removes the vitreous gel that fills the eye cavity, using a small microsurgical equipment. The surgeon may then use a laser to seal the retinal tears or holes. The eye is then filled with a gas bubble to hold the retina in place while it heals.
- There are two different types of victrectomies: posterior pars plana vitrectomy and anterior vitrectomy. These surgeries are performed for the removal of scar tissue, laser repair of retinal detachments, and treatment of macular holes.
Key Drivers of Global Vitrectomy Systems Market
- Rise in prevalence of retinal disorders globally and rapidly increasing geriatric population are likely to drive the global vitrectomy systems market
- Rise in prevalence of retinal disorders, such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, and retinal detachment are projected to boost the growth of the global vitrectomy systems market during the forecast period
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74780
- According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), currently, around 93 million people are affected by diabetic retinopathy across the globe
- Increase in the prevalence of diabetes mellitus, a major risk for diabetic retinopathy, is anticipated to propel the global market
- Currently, 387 million people in the world have diabetes mellitus and the number is expected to reach 592 million by 2035. One in three individuals with diabetes mellitus is at high risk of developing diabetic retinopathy.
- Baby boomer population is vulnerable to retinal disorders, such as retinal detachment, vitreous hemorrhage, age-related macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy. This is anticipated to augment the global vitrectomy systems market during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=74780
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Vitrectomy Systems Market
- Rise in prevalence of diabetic retinopathy is projected to drive the demand for vitrectomy systems in the U.S. According to the American Association of Ophthalmology (AAO), vitreous hemorrhage has an incidence rate of 7 cases per 100,000, which makes it one of the most common causes of acutely decreased vision.
- Favorable reimbursement scenario for ophthalmic procedures, such as vitrectomy, is expected to boost the vitrectomy systems market in the near future
- Launch of innovative devices for the treatment of retinal disorders by leading players is expected to propel the vitrectomy systems market in the U.S. For instance, in July 2019, Alcon, a leading player in eye care, launched the HYPERVIT dual blade vitrectomy probe, the latest evolution of the ULTRAVIT probes and newest addition to the pioneering CONSTELLATION Vision System at the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS), 2019. The product is indicated for vitreous cutting and aspiration, membrane cutting and aspiration, and dissection of tissue and lens removal and will enhance stability and control during micro incision vitrectomy surgery (MIVS). The strategy will enable the firm to focus on customer needs, and update and advance the existing product portfolio of the company.
- The vitrectomy systems market in the Europe is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate, owing to the increase in the burden of retinal disorders, such as diabetic retinopathy and vitreous hemorrhage among adult patients. Proliferative diabetic retinopathy is the most frequent cause of vitreous hemorrhage in adults. For instance, 6% of the adults in London and 19.1% in Sweden have vitreous hemorrhage.
- Asia Pacific vitrectomy systems market is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to the increase in prevalence of diabetes and related retinopathy in geriatric population in emerging countries such as India and China
- According to the International Diabetic Federation (IDF), diabetic population in India is anticipated to cross the alarming mark of 69.9 million by 2025 and 80 million by 2030. Moreover, diabetic retinopathy is a major complication, affecting nearly 18% of the diabetic population in India. All these factors are anticipated to fuel the demand for vitrectomy systems during the forecast period.
Buy Vitrectomy Systems Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74780<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global vitrectomy systems market are:
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Alcon Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision
- O.R.C. International B.V.
- Oertli Instruments AG
- Acucela, Inc.
- Graybug Vision, Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growing-prevalence-of-chronic-respiratory-diseases-to-help-growth-of-global-pulmonary-drug-delivery-devices-market-to-reach-valuation-worth-us47-452-8-mn-by-2027-end-301059306.html
Radiation Dermatitis Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/companies-in-radiation-dermatitis-market-leverage-nanomaterials-for-developing-novel-therapies-for-wound-healing-valuation-to-touch-us-700-mn-by-2030-tmr-301243337.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453