Global Viscose Yarn Market – Introduction
- Viscose is derived from cellulose, the main constituent of plant cell walls. It is a manufactured fiber made from natural materials which is environment friendly. Viscose yarn often looks like silk and feels like cotton. It is a semi-synthetic material used in clothes, upholstery, and other bedding materials. Viscose yarn is highly breathable, making it a cool fabric for stylish summer wear. It has excellent color retention. Viscose yarn can hold dye for a long time even after numerous washes.
- People across the globe are experiencing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has impacted the production of viscose yarn as most federal governments have implemented lockdown. Manufacturing companies are expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe in order to boost the sale of their exclusive range of viscose yarn.
Increasing usage of viscose yarn in fashion clothing a driving factor
- Rapid increase in usage of viscose yarn in manufacturing fashion clothing or apparel is one of the significant reasons anticipated to be a driving factor for the viscose yarn market. Viscose yarn is used to produce apparel such as blouses, shirts, skirts, trousers, underwear, sleepwear, sweaters, jerseys, and baby clothing. Viscose yarn is also most commonly used to make home textiles such as window drapes, cooling sheets, and mattresses. The versatility of viscose yarn has made it very popular in western countries. These factors are projected to drive the viscose yarn market in the near future.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81029
Rise in production and export of viscose yarn in developing countries
- Significant rise in production of both natural and blended viscose yarn in developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, and Bangladesh is projected to drive the market of viscose yarn during the forecast period. Rapid increase in export of viscose yarn to various countries of North America and Europe is also anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers, distributors, and exporters of viscose yarn in the coming years. China, India, Taiwan, and Bangladesh etc. are projected to be the leaders in the export of viscose yarn during the forecasted timeline.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Viscose Yarn
- In terms of geography, the global viscose yarn market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the viscose yarn market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America viscose yarn market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The viscose yarn market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a rise in usage of viscose yarn in the manufacturing of fancy apparel and home textiles etc. in India, China, Bangladesh, Japan, South Korea, and various other countries across Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Viscose Yarn Market
Prominent viscose yarn companies are projected to witness tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as ENKA, Grasim Industries Limited., Glanzstoff, Kennigton Industries Pvt. Ltd., and W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG are investing significantly on research & development to introduce new range of viscose yarn in the market. Companies are boosting their scale of production and utilizing advance technology to reduce the turnaround time and cost of production of the business.
Key players operating in the global viscose yarn market include:
- Grasim Industries Limited.
- JPP MILLS
- Kennigton Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- LKY Mills
- N. R. Group
- Sangam (India) Limited
- W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG
Global Viscose Yarn Market – Research Scope
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Product Type
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Price
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by End-use
- Fashion Clothing
- Home Textile
- Others (Car Tires etc.)
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Distribution Channel
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81029<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.