Urban Air Mobility Market Thrives on Growing Road Traffic Congestion
The global urban air mobility market is likely to observe steady growth in the next few years due to the high traffic congestion on roads. Urban air mobility, also known as UAM, is an industry term that is used to refer cargo or passenger carrying, highly automated, and on demand services of air transportation. It is an innovative mode of transportation to circumvent traffic congestion on road.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=66305
Road congestion has been troubling numerous cities and suburban areas across the globe, which is why the global urban air mobility market is expected to grow rapidly over the projection period. It is no more a scene from a sci-fi movie to see vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) flights carrying passengers and cargos over a short distance.
The global urban air quality market is driven by the following factors
- High congestion on road
- Increased focus on the sustainability of environment
- Augmented concern for safety of human lives
Powered by electricity, urban air mobility system leverages the availability of low altitude, uncluttered airspace to carry one to five passengers over a distance of five to fifty miles. These aircrafts fly at an altitude ranging from 500 to 5000 feet above the ground level. This mode of transportation do not add to the already existing traffic congestion or environmental pollution. These factors propel the global urban air mobility market toward rapid growth.
Global Urban Air Mobility Market: Notable Developments
Below are a few notable developments in the global urban air mobility market:
- Sikorsky has developed new Sikorsky Autonomy Research Aircraft (SARA) using the MATRIX technology. It offers a highly safe flying experience in autonomous aircraft in an obstacle-rich environment. It functions by combining the hardware and software components, thus enabling the successful execution of the mission. In addition to this, it significantly reduces the lifecycle and operating cost of the flight and its performance agnostic design enables mission tailoring. Incorporation of this technology helped the urban air mobility market expand its global footprints.
- Currently, among several urban air mobility projects in the pipeline Cora is one. Cora is remotely piloted and is currently under testing in New Zealand and California. Whilst urban air mobility aircraft of Kitty Hawk – Flyer- operating as an ultralight aircraft in the U.S. is free of regulatory issues. Moreover, it has a fly-by-wire control system that offers simplified controls. Such UAM projects have served as a focal point for the growth of the global urban air mobility market.
Prominent players in the global urban air mobility market include:
Kitty Hawk, EHang, Boeing, Aurora Flight Sciences, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Delorean Aerospace LLC, and Neva Aerospace.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=66305
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.