The global ultrafiltration market is forecast to reach USD 3.05 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ultrafiltration is a membrane filtration in which forces like concentration gradients or pressure lead to a separation through a semipermeable membrane. In wastewater treatment, ultrafiltration devices are used to recycle and reuse water that contains virtually no physical solids.
Ultrafiltration can be used for removal of macromolecules and particulates and from raw water, to produce potable water. The process is used to replace existing secondary and tertiary filtration systems deployed in water-treatment plants or as standalone systems in secluded regions with growing population. Ultrafiltration processes are generally preferred over traditional treatment methods as there are no chemicals required in it, it provides consistent product quality regardless of feed quality, is of compact size, and is also capable of exceeding regulatory standards of water quality, achieving 90-100% pathogen removal.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1715
Key participants Pentair, Dowdupont, Inge, Pall Corporation, Koch Membrane Systems, 3M, Hydranautics, Hyflux, Toray Industries, Inc., and Alfa Laval, among others.
The materials and chemicals market revenue has expanded significantly over the years and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising investments in research and development activities, increasing demand for raw materials in various sectors such as manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology is boosting market growth. In addition, changes in consumer preference, rising disposable income especially in the developing economics, rising funds by several public and private organizations, and increasing demand for biodegradable products are factors boosting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Municipal treatment held a market share of 46.7% in the year 2018. Municipal wastewater treatment practice evolved primarily to accommodate discharge of treated effluents to surface waters, and not to facilitate the use of effluent on crops. This type of wastewater treatment typically comprises of three-stage treatment, i.e., preliminary treatment, primary treatment, and secondary treatment.
- Polymeric ultrafiltration type is forecasted to hold a market share of 59.8% in the year 2026. Polymeric surfactants have been extensively used in ultrafiltration processes such as membrane cleaning, removal of surfactants or other organic toxic compounds and metal ions from solutions, and estimation of interactions at surfactant and membrane interface.
- Hollow Fibre is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period. Ultrafiltration was firstly developed in the ’70s for liquid treatment, notably in the dairy Industry. With its strong development for drinking water at a large scale, ultrafiltration on hollow fiber membrane is now known as a clean, efficient and inexpensive technique for water purification in domestic and industrial fields.
- Asia Pacific held the largest market share of 43.4% in the year 2018. The region provides a lucrative opportunity for the ultrafiltration market. The rise in awareness of water and wastewater treatment and growing scarcity of freshwater are expected to propel the demand for ultrafiltration during the forecast period.
- In April 2018, Pentair announced that it would build an innovation center in North Carolina. The center is expected to help in innovating products for swimming pools and other water treatment solutions. This development will help the company broaden its water treatment portfolio by launching new products.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultrafiltration-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Ultrafiltration market on the basis of type, module, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Module Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Hollow Fibre
- Plate and Frame
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Municipal Treatment
- Industrial Treatment
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1715
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: