- Turbo blowers, are also known as turbo machines, consist of an inlet nozzle, spiral housing, impeller, motor or stator, thrust bearing, cooling impeller, and ring diffusor. The main function of a turbo blower is to transfer air to a treatment plant through an air piping. Turbo blower is part of an aeration system. An aeration system consists of a blower and associated products such as aeration controls, piping, and diffusers. The market for turbo blowers is estimated to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Turbo Blower Market
- The industrial sector in developing countries is expanding significantly due to the foreign direct investments and increased expenditure by governments of their respective countries. Turbo blowers are extensively utilized in the industrial sector, which is expected to drive the market for turbo blowers during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, manufacturers are expected to invest in research and development to introduce products that are environment friendly, as taste and preference of consumers are changing toward products that reduce emission. Advancements in technologies and upgradation of turbo blowers are driving the global market.
- Across the world, increase in production of oil & gas and petrochemical industries is driving the demand for turbo blowers. Increase in oil production across GCC countries such as Bahrain, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, and Kuwait is boosting the demand for turbo blowers in countries across the Middle East and Africa.
Request for a sample:
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Turbo Blower Market
- In terms of geography, the global turbo blower market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to lead in terms of share of the global turbo blower market during the forecast period. Rise in the number of wastewater treatment plants in the U.S. is fueling the entry of several manufacturers in the market. Wastewater or effluents that are discharged from industries must be processed in a wastewater treatment plants before they are diverted to rivers and seas. According to California Water Environment Association (CWEA), process air or turbo blower consumes the highest energy – 55.0% in a typical wastewater treatment plant. Thus, the demand for the turbo blower is expected to rise in North America during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Turbo Blower Market
- Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- APG-Neuros Inc.
- Atlas Copco
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Gardner Denver
- Howden Group
- Howden UK Limited
- Kturbo Inc.
- Siemens AG