Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Tuberculosis Testing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global Tuberculosis Testing Market was valued at US$ 2,468.5 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2019 to 2027.
- Tuberculosis is a disease caused by germs which spread from person to person through the air. Tuberculosis usually affects the lungs, but it can also affect other parts of the body, such as the brain, the kidneys, or the spine.
- When someone who is sick with Tuberculosis coughs, speaks, laughs, sings, or sneezes, people nearby may breathe Tuberculosis bacteria into their lungs. Tuberculosis bacteria can live in the body without making a person sick. This is called latent Tuberculosis infection. People with latent Tuberculosis infection do not feel sick, do not have Tuberculosis symptoms, and cannot spread Tuberculosis bacteria to others.
- North America dominated the global Tuberculosis Testing Market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, and introduction of the Affordable Care Act in the U.S. are expected to drive the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for tuberculosis and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2267
Rising demand for improved and technologically advanced tuberculosis testing procedures to Drive Market
- New, improved, and technologically advanced TB testing techniques such as IGRA, rapid TB tests, and serological tests have made the diagnosis more accurate, reliable, quick, and easy
- Improvements in culture-based tests by using liquid culture mediums as well as drug susceptibility and drug sensitivity testing over culture media have led to increase in the demand for different new TB tests across the world
- Use of fluorescence microscopy instead of simple sputum smear microscopy has increased the sensitivity of TB tests, thereby driving the global TB testing market. Introduction of cartridge-based nucleic acid amplification technology and availability of GeneXpert MTB/RIF from Cepheid in area of nucleic acid-based tuberculosis testing are expected to boost the demand for TB testing technologies in the near future.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Tuberculosis Testing Market –
Culture-based Tests Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on test type, the global Tuberculosis Testing Market has been divided into Chest X-ray, Culture-based Tests, Interferon-Gamma Release Assay (IGRA), Mantoux Test (TST), Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT), Xpert test, Serological Tests, Smear Microscopy and Other Tests (ADA, etc.)
- The Culture-based Tests segment dominated the global Tuberculosis Testing Market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in diagnosis rate of tuberculosis attribute to accelerate the growth of the segment. Culture test is considered a gold standard for TB diagnostic that utilizes sputum or other clinical specimens. Culture tests include collection of sputum or other specimens, followed by inoculation on a solid or liquid culture medium. This is followed by incubation and bacterial identification.
- Culture test is considered a gold standard for TB diagnostics and utilizes sputum or other clinical specimens. A culture test is often carried out to confirm the absence of MTB.
Buy Market Report –
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global Tuberculosis Testing Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Tuberculosis Testing Market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global Tuberculosis Testing Market in 2018. Major drivers of the market are rise in prevalence of drug resistant tuberculosis infection, improvement in bacteriological confirmation, upsurge in awareness enabling proper disease management, and increase in demand for improved and technologically-advanced tuberculosis testing. In addition, awareness and control programs on tuberculosis conducted by government is also propelling the tuberculosis testing market.
- The Tuberculosis Testing Market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. The market expansion of Asia Pacific can be ascribed to the increase in efforts of non-governmental organizations for creating awareness about tuberculosis. Furthermore, the market players are adopting unique marketing strategies focused on creating awareness among the patients, prior to the launch of their products. Additionally, the R&D grants, drug exclusivity, tax credits, and approval fee waivers offered by the FDA also aid the expansion of the tuberculosis testing market in Asia Pacific.
- The global Tuberculosis Testing Market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Alere, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, LIONEX Diagnostics & Therapeutics GmbH, Danaher Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Creative Diagnostics, QIAGEN, Hain Lifescience GmbH., Oxford Immunotec Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Cepheid, Akonni Biosystems, Inc., bioMerieux SA, Epistem Ltd., among others
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453