Travel Accessories: Introduction
Travel accessories are used during business or personal travels. Consumers use travel accessories for both small tours and business travels as they make the whole trip comfortable.
Key Drivers of the Global Travel Accessories Market
- Large number of millennial is spending considerably on travel to maintain physical and mental health. This is significantly leading to market growth.
- Growing number of business travelers at the global and regional level is expected to boost the market. The number of female solo travelers has grown in the last few years in different countries. Keeping this trend in mind, companies are launching various products for female travelers.
- Different countries are opening up their economies for businesses. This is expected to boost the number of international business travelers which is likely to affect the travel accessories market.
Rising Consumer Spending in Developing Countries on Travel Activity to Create Market Opportunity
- Per capita income in developing countries such as China, India, South Africa, Brazil, and Mexico is increasing considerably. As a result, people are spending on small and large tours. Increasing number of travelers at the global level is expected to offer new opportunities to the travel accessories market.
Rising Product Cost a Market Restraint
- Cost of travel accessories is increasing globally. Rising raw material cost coupled with higher demand for the product among the urban population is impacting the average product cost. This factor is expected to be a restraint to the market in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Expected to be the fastest Growing Region in the Global Travel Accessories Market
- Demand for tour and travel products is increasing greatly in Asia Pacific. Rising disposable income in emerging economies including China and India is anticipated to have a high impact on the market growth.
- As per a report published by “International Air Transport Association (IATA)”, China is tipped to be the largest aviation market by 2024. Currently, the U.S. has the largest air traffic as a result of large number of leisure and business travelers. Japan and Indonesia also have high demand for travel accessories. Growth in the aviation market is likely to boost the sales of travel accessories in the near future.
- The number of travelers in European countries is comparatively higher than other regions. Tourism is one of the key sectors with the presence of many small and large players. According to a report published by the “European Parliament,” global tourist arrivals was around 671 million in 2017. As per the European Union, every year German citizens spend over US$ 89.19 billion on travel activities followed by the U.K. with travel expenses of US$ 72.24 billion in 2016.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global travel accessories market is moderately fragmented with numerous small and large players present. Companies adopt several strategies including product innovation & development, geographical expansion, and merger and acquisition to increase their market revenue. A few of the key players operating in the global travel accessories market are listed below:
- ACE Luggage Co. Ltd
- MCM Worldwide
- Nike Inc.
- THE BEACH COMPANY
- TravelSmith Outfitters
- United States Luggage Company LLC
- VF Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Travel Accessories Market, ask for a customized report
Global Travel Accessories: Research Scope
Global Travel Accessories, by Product
- Travel Bags
- Travel Outfits
- Electronic Accessories
- Food box
- Travel Pillow and Blanket
Global Travel Accessories, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Factory Outlets
- Online Stores
Global Travel Accessories, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request for Pre Book Report here:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]