- A transverter is a radio frequency device that is used in radio engineering as an up converter and a down converter in one unit. It is utilized in conjunction with transceivers in order to change the range of frequencies for communication.
- In power engineering, transverters are universal electrical power converters that can combine, analyze, convert, and control any combinations of DC or AC power
- In terms of product type, the two types of transverters are open loop and close loop. These are used in various sectors such as industrial, consumer electronics, automotive, and residential & commercial
Rise in Demand for Consumer Electronics
- Transverters are largely employed in consumer electronics application. The consumer electronics segment is projected to expand during the forecast period.
- Rise in disposable income and increase in spending on consumer electronic devices, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, notebooks, and smart home accessories are boosting the global transverter market. Extensive usage of IoT technologies, technological advancements, and AI functions (voice recognition/controls) in TVs and set-top boxes are also driving the demand for transverters in consumer electronics.
- Government support for the installation of set-top boxes in several countries all over world is estimated to fuel the segment
- The automotive sector is anticipated to account for the second-largest share of the global transverter market owing to a rise in the demand for connectivity features, such as navigation systems, music system, Bluetooth, location tracker, and central locking systems in vehicles. An increase in number of automation solution installations in vehicles is expected to propel the demand for transverter.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead the Global Transverter Market
- In terms of region, the global transverter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global transverter market during the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of transverters operate in the region
- North America emerged as the leading regional market for transverter due to the adoption of advanced technologies, well-established telecommunication sector, rising disposable income, rising demand for better connectivity in the region
- Asia Pacific holds the second largest share of the global transverter market due an increase in the demand from the consumer electronics industry. Particularly, China is anticipated investment heavily in new semiconductor fab projects.
- The transverter market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Transverter Market
The global transverter market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to cater to the rising demand for transverters. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global transverter market are:
- ABB Ltd.
- CR Magnetic
- Veris Industries
- Siemens AG
- Texas Instrument
- Phoenix Contact
- Johnson Controls
- NK Technologies
- American Aerospace Control (CR)
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Transverter Market, Request for a Sample
Global Transverter Market: Research Scope
Global Transverter Market, by Product Type
- Open Loop
- Closed Loop
Global Transverter Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Residential & Commercial
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453