- Thermal scanner is used to detect, record, and produce a careful analysis and image of body surface temperature patterns.
- Thermal scanners are used in industrial, healthcare, aerospace & defense, automotive, oil & gas, commercial, and other sectors.
- The increasing uses of thermal scanners at airports for mass screening, increasing expenditure from governments worldwide in aerospace & defense sectors, and the rising adoption of thermal scanners in the automotive industry is driving the demand for thermal scanners globally.
- These days, the use of thermal scanners is rapidly increasing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, to scan human body temperature.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand for Fixed Thermal Scanners
- The fixed thermal scanner segment is anticipated to see fastest growth in the global thermal scanners market throughout the forecast period.
- The growing adoption of fixed thermal scanners in the industrial and healthcare sector is likely to boost the demand for fixed thermal scanners.
- Moreover, fixed thermal scanners provide a versatile, accurate, and reliable scanning solution for continuous temperature measurement applications in ceramics, steel, and other processing industries, which is expected to drive the growth of the fixed thermal scanner market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the fixed thermal scanners reduce human interference and can be deployed with existing systems such as security gate or biometric entrance
- The aerospace & defense segment of the fixed thermal scanners market is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to their various uses such as for border surveillance, in ship collision avoidance and guidance systems, and structural health monitoring of aircraft. They also help soldiers in identifying, locating, and targeting the enemy forces.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Thermal Scanners Market
- In terms of region, the global thermal scanners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global thermal scanners market throughout the forecast period due to the rising demand from major countries of the region such as the US and Canada.
- Moreover, the need to monitor human body temperature due to COVID-19 for screening and inspection at commercial and residential sites in the region is also likely to propel the growth of the thermal scanners market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, North America is home to numerous historical monuments, commercial as well as residential buildings, and different process and manufacturing industries which use thermal scanners for monitoring and inspection for security and safety purposes, which boosts the demand for thermal scanners.
- The thermal scanners market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the rising demand for thermal scanners from these regions.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Thermal Scanners Market
The global thermal scanners market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for thermal scanners. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global thermal scanners market include:
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Fluke Corporation
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd.
- 3M (3M Scott)
- Seek Thermal
- HGH Infrared Systems
- VUMII Imaging
- AMETEK Land
Global Thermal Scanners Market: Research Scope
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by Type
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by Wavelength
- Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR)
- Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR)
- Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR)
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by End-use Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
Global Thermal Scanners Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: