Temporomandibular Joint Implants: Introduction
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) implants are medical devices that are used to replace partial or the total jaw. These joints are primarily intended to restore the normal temporomandibular joint function such as opening and closing of the mouth and chewing.
- TMJ implant surgery is carried out on when other reconstructive surgeries such as tissue grafts and joints, and non-surgical treatment are unable to restore normal TMJ functioning and relieve symptoms for patients
- Various materials have been evaluated and developed for the total or partial replacement of temporomandibular joints, which includes plastics, Teflon, silicone, metals, and a combination of different materials
- Different types of temporomandibular joint implants have been developed and several products are under different stages of clinical trials for regulatory approvals
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80887
Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in number of oral and maxillofacial surgeries, accident cases, and prevalence of oral cancer across the globe is projected to drive the market during the forecast period
- For instance, in the U.S., the prevalence rate for temporomandibular and muscle joint disorder is estimated to range between 5% and 12%
- Technological advancements in temporomandibular joint implant devices, such as virtual surgical case planning; advent of 3D metal printing; and new product launches are likely to propel the global market during the forecast period
- However, high cost of surgical procedures, high cost of implants, and complex technicalities involved during the procedures and restrictive healthcare coverage are major factors that are projected to hamper the market in the near future
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market –
Mandibular Component Segment to Lead Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global temporomandibular joint implant market can be classified into mandibular component and fossa component. The mandibular component segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Wide adoption of mandibular components in total temporomandibular joint implant surgeries is likely to fuel the segment’s dominant market share during the forecast period
Pre book Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Temporomandibular Joint Implants Market
The global temporomandibular joint implant market is consolidated, with a small number of international players holding a major share of the global market. Prominent players operating in the global temporomandibular joint implant market include:
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Ortho Baltic.
- Xilloc Medical B.V.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453