The global Sorbitol Market is expected to reach USD 2.18 Billion by 2027. Increasing inclination towards organic cosmetic products is anticipated to drive industrial growth. Sorbitol is used in cosmetics as a humectant as well as a thickening agent, among others. As a humectant ingredient, it checks the moisture loss by drawing water from the air through osmosis, therefore maintaining both the skin and the hair’s moisture level.
This report on the Sorbitol market delivers a cumulative synopsis of the speculations of this business, overall, along with an evaluation of its segmentations. It predicts the Sorbitol market to advance as one of the most profitable verticals, generating massive revenue by the end of the forecast years, exhibiting a sizable growth rate over the calculated period.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2457
Key participants include America International Foods Inc., Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill Inc., DuPont, Merck KGaA, SPI Pharma, Roquette Frères, Tereos Starch & Sweeteners, Ecogreen Oleochemicals Pte. Ltd., and Gulshan Polyols Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, the liquid sorbitol segment contributed to a larger share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.1% during the forecast period. The high market demand for liquid sorbitol is due to its increasing demand as a sweetener in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Besides, economical manufacturing cost and easiness of use of this product type are responsible for its high sectoral share.
- By application, direct application held the largest market share in 2019 and is projected to grow at a 5.1% rate during the forecast period.
- By End Use, the food & beverage industry dominated the industry in 2019 and is forecasted to experience a growth rate of 5.4% in the period. Sorbitol also finds great application in the food & beverage industry as a sweetener, humectant, and bulking agent, among others.
- The North American region accounted for the second-largest market share in 2019 and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.0% in the forecast period. The demand for sorbitol in North America is attributed to the growing awareness about the dietary supplements and their nutritional advantages amongst the consumer in the region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2457
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027 & Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Liquid/ Syrup
- Powder/ Crystal
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027 & Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Bulking Agent
- Flavouring Agent
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027 & Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Direct Application
- Indirect Application
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027 & Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Personal care
- Oral Care
- Chewing Gums
- Mouth Fresheners
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Colour Cosmetics
- Oral Care
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery Products
- Biscuits & Cookies
- Confectionery Products
- Jams & Preserves
- Processed Food
- Dairy & Frozen Dessert
- Diabetic & Dietetic Food
- Diet Soda
- Fruit Juices & Syrups
- Bakery Products
- Counter Medicine
- Direct Compression
- Wet and Dry Granulation
- Capsules and Sachets
- Creams and Emulsions
- Medicated Confectionery
- Hard Boiled Candies/Lozenges
- Medicated Chewing Gums
- Counter Medicine
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027 & Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sorbitol-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Sorbitol market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Sorbitol market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Sorbitol market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse related reports:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370