Solar Powered Elevator: Introduction
- An elevator or lift is used to transport people or goods vertically between floors of a building. Generally, elevators are powered by electric motor with the help of cables and counterweight. As per advancement in technology, more & more elevator manufacturing companies are working on obtaining maximum output by applying minimum input to save energy.
- Solar energy is free and a renewable source, readily available, and causes no pollution; hence, it can be used to generate electricity for elevators.
- With the help of solar cell or photovoltaic cell, solar energy is converted into electrical energy, which is used by solar powered elevators. Solar panels are placed on the rooftop of buildings to generate power for solar elevators.
- The solar energy captured by the solar panels can be stored in batteries or used immediately for operating an elevator.
Get Sample Copy:
Rise in Demand for Solar Powered Elevators in Construction Industry
- Solar powered elevators consume very less energy for their operation compared to common elevators. This factor drives the growth of the global solar powered elevator market.
- In case of power failure, the danger of being trapped inside the solar powered elevator is eliminated as it works on battery energy. Considering these factors, demand for solar powered elevators is expected to rise in the near future.
- Furthermore, solar powered elevators are 100% environment friendly as they work on solar energy which is pollution free, easily available, and a renewable energy. This is expected to offer significant growth opportunity to the global solar powered elevator market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Global Solar Powered Elevator Market
- In terms of region, the global solar powered elevator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America has largest share in the solar powered elevator market owing to high dependence on renewable sources of energy. Huge investment in solar power plants and installation of solar systems on roof tops drives growth of the solar powered elevator market in this region.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is likely to see significant growth during the forecast period due to rise in temperature and high scope for absorption of solar power in the region.
- Furthermore, demand for solar powered elevators may increase in Middle East & Africa due to increasing use of renewable energy in the construction industry.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players in the Global Solar Powered Elevator Market:
- Otis Elevator Company
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- KONE Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corporation
- CANNY ELEVATOR co ltd.
- Fujitec Co. Ltd.
Global Solar Powered Elevator Market, Research Scope
Global Solar Powered Elevator Market, by Type
- Machine room traction elevators
- Machine room-less traction elevators
- Hydraulic elevators
Global Solar Powered Elevator Market, by Application
- Homes & complexes
- Solar powered multi-storey buildings
- Shopping malls
Global Solar Powered Elevator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]