The Global Sodium Phosphate Market is forecast to reach USD 503.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Sodium phosphate is an odorless hygroscopic crystalline common granular salt of sodium, chemically bonded with phosphate ions, which is manufactured by complete neutralization of phosphoric acid with a high purity sodium hydroxide and sodium carbonate and subsequent crystallization. Phosphate anions can form three different condensed forms of sodium phosphate such as di-anions, tri-anions, and tetra-anions. The global market is growing at a substantial pace due to the growing demand for sodium phosphate in food processing applications such as thickening agent, leavening agent, emulsifying agent, pH balancing stabilizer, and others. An escalation in the number of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases has actively uplifted the demand for sodium phosphate due to its wide usage in such diseases.
Key participants include PhosAgro, The Mosaic Company, Ma’aden, Agrium Inc., Hawkins Inc., EuroChem, The Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, AksharChem, Innophos Holdings, Inc., and Israel Chemicals Ltd., among others.
The materials and chemicals industry uses diverse raw materials, from air and minerals to oil to create an immense variety of products (such as petrochemicals, agrochemicals and fragrances). The chemical industry produce basic chemicals (sold within the chemical industry), specialty chemicals (for paints and inks, crop protection), and consumer chemicals (sold directly to public such as detergents). The development of digital technologies (such as advance analytics) and increasing environment concerns has led materials and chemicals industries to explore decarbonization technologies.
The global Sodium Phosphate market research report has been formulated with extensive primary and secondary research and also covers SWOT examination and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to offer detailed analysis of the leading companies. The report also offers a detailed analysis of market share, market size, market volume and value, product portfolio, product development and advancement, technological upgrades, and segmentation based on types, application, end-use, and region.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2679
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Sodium Phosphate injection is used as a phosphate supplement which treats or prevents hypophosphatemia low phosphorus content in blood. Also, before the colonoscopy test, this chemical is utilized in order to empty or clean the colon that is large intestines or bowel, which helps produce a clear view of the colon walls. Medical & pharmaceutical sub-segment is forecasted to get a CAGR of 5.3% throughout the period 2019 to 2027.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing sales channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 33.9% by 2027.
- For the foods & beverages such as deli meat, canned tuna, processed meat, baked foods, fast foods, and other processed food items this chemical substance has vast use in the final processing and manufacturing. Sodium phosphate is used in stabilizing texture of the processed foods. It helps bacon moist or deli meats moist and inhibit spoilage. Processed food stabilizing sub-segment is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- European region is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, with 25.6% of market possession by 2027, having grown with a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. The Netherlands holds some of the most prominent players in this region.
- North America, with its high demand for sodium phosphate emulsifying & stabilizing agent, is accounted to retain a significant position in the global market by 2027, and the CAGR is calculated to be 5.6% during the forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Sodium Phosphate market on the basis of distribution channel, application, end-use verticals, and region:
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Leavening & Emulsifying Agent
- Processed Food Stabilizing
- pH Balance & Saline Laxatives
- Other Applications
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Personal Care & Water Treatment
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2679
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: