Smart Moisture Sensors: Introduction
- Smart moisture sensors are used to measure the content of water in objects
- Smart moisture sensors are provided with a data transfer feature with Bluetooth module or some other medium
- These sensors are used in various research applications such as horticulture, environmental science, climate research, irrigation planning, and agricultural science
- Along with advanced irrigation controllers, smart moisture sensors are used in the irrigation of residential lawns, landscapes, and suburban areas
- These sensors are employed for various other applications including sports & entertainment, research studies, construction, weather forecasting, sports turf, mining, building & construction, and landscaping & ground care
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers of Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market
- The global smart moisture sensors market is expected to expand during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for smart moisture sensors for use in various applications such as forestry, weather forecasting, and sports & entertainment
- Increasing investments in the establishment of green and smart cities are also anticipated to fuel the demand for smart moisture sensors for use in landscape irrigation of sideways, parks, and others green zones in these cities
- Recent advancements in the sensor technology are allowing remote data collection from building and construction sites, which offers real-time alerts and long-term analysis. This can help catch water damage before it spreads to the rest of the building.
- Companies operating in the global smart moisture sensors market are investing to expand their product portfolios as well as their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to meet the increasing demand for smart moisture sensors in different regions.
Increasing Adoption of Smart Irrigation in Agriculture Sector
- Adoption of new technologies is increasing in the agriculture sector in order to optimize agriculture-allied activities
- The preference for smart irrigation is increasing in order to meet specific landscape needs; tailor watering schedules; and reduce overall operational costs associated with irrigation
- Manufacturers are increasing their attention toward application of smart moisture sensors
- Moreover, leading manufacturers of smart moisture sensors are planning to increase investments in research and development activities. These factors are expected to drive the demand for smart moisture sensors during the forecast period.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Poor Response Time of Smart Moisture Sensors
- Smart moisture sensors offer sluggish response to soil water content, irrigation, or rainfall
- Moreover, lack of accuracy of smart moisture sensors in sandy soil particles led by their large particle size is expected to limit the usage of smart moisture sensors in the near future
- However, research and development in the field of smart moisture sensors is expected to overcome these issues in the next few years
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading region of the global smart moisture sensors market, followed by North America and Europe. China, India, and Japan are key markets for smart moisture sensors in the region. In terms of demand, these countries account for a major share of the market in the region.
- In addition to this, the demand of smart moisture sensors is expected to increase from sports and construction industries in Asia pacific in the next few years. This is expected to augment the demand for smart moisture sensors during the forecast period.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global smart moisture sensors market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global smart moisture sensors market are:
- AMSYS GmbH
- Lindsay Corporation
- IRROMETER Company, Inc.
- Delta-T Devices
- Toro Company
- Acclima, Inc.
- Decagon Devices Inc.
- Caipos GmbH
- Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, Inc.
- Magnum Asset Protection, LLC
Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market, by Type
- Solid-state Sensors
- Volumetric Sensors
Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market, by End-use Industry
- Sports & Entertainment
- Building & Construction
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa