Smart Badge: Introduction
- A smart badge is a portable multi-mode tracker in ID card format with embedded sensors combining GPS, Wi-Fi sniffer, low-power GPS, BLE, and LoRaWAN TDoA geolocation technologies that provide accurate and continuous geolocation
- Smart badge is an ideal device for tracking, zone notification, and monitoring of workforce safety and security
- It is small, lightweight, and easy to use and enabled with a single button that gives access to multiple functionalities which can be personalized as per customer need
- Smart badge is bifurcated into two types: smart badge with display and smart badge without display
- Based on communication, smart badges are differentiated as contact badge and contactless badge. The chip is not visible in contactless badges, instead, the chip is in the antenna and inserted within the body of the badge.
- Smart badges are used in various applications. These include government & healthcare, corporate, event and entertainment, and retail and hospitality.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79460
Rising Demand for Smart Badges for Use in Government & Healthcare Applications
- Smart badges are largely used in government and healthcare applications, as it helps in enhancing the security and privacy of patients, provides secure access to emergency medical information, and reduces healthcare fraud
- A smart badge also features a panic button to discreetly signal an emergency, along with the badges’ location, which helps to track the individual easily in hospitals
- Smart badges are frequently used by government agencies to comply with government regulations as well as to authenticate the identity of a person, and physically admit the cardholder to a facility
- Smart badges leverage the latest IoT technology and machine learning to enhance security and unlock new range of functionalities
- Furthermore, a smart badge provides data about who is accessing what, where, and when, without risk of security breach from negligence, oversight, or abuse
- Demand for smart badges for government and healthcare applications is growing as a result of these factors, which is expected to drive the global smart badge market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Smart Badge Market
- In terms of region, the global smart badge market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global smart badge market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of smart badges operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on development of new technology in smart badges which is expected to boost the smart badge market in the region during the forecast period
- The smart badge market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Badge Market
The global smart badge market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for smart badges. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79460
Key players operating in the global smart badge market are listed below:
- Brady Worldwide, Inc.
- CardLogix Corporation
- Giesecke+Devrient GmbH
- Global Net Solutions Inc.
- HID Global Corporation (ASSA ABLOY AB)
- Identiv Inc.
- SR Media
- Vocera Communications
- Watchdata Co., Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Smart Badge Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79460
Global Smart Badge Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Badge Market, by Type
- Smart Badge with Display
- Smart Badge without Display
Global Smart Badge Market, by Communication
- Contact Badges
- Contactless Badges
Global Smart Badge Market, by Application
- Government & Healthcare
- Event and Entertainment
- Retail and Hospitality
Global Smart Badge Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.