Voltage Multiplier Market: Introduction
- A voltage multiplier is a special type of diode rectifier circuit which can potentially produce an output voltage many times greater than applied input voltage.
- Although it is usual in electronic circuits to use a voltage transformer to increase the voltage, sometimes a suitable step-up transformer or a specially insulated transformer required for high voltage applications may not always be available. One alternative approach is to use a diode voltage multiplier circuit which increases or “steps-up” the voltage without the use of a transformer.
- Voltage multipliers are similar in many ways to rectifiers in that they convert AC-to-DC voltages for use in many electrical and electronic circuit applications such as in microwave ovens, strong electric field coils for cathode-ray tubes, electrostatic and high voltage test equipment, etc. where it is necessary to have a very high DC voltage generated from a relatively low AC supply.
- A voltage multiplier circuit is made from two half-wave rectifier circuits. By adding a second diode and capacitor to the output of a standard half-wave rectifier, its output voltage can be increased by a set amount. This type of voltage multiplier configuration is known as a Full Wave Series Multiplier because one of the diodes is conducting in each half cycle, the same as for a full wave rectifier circuit.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73035
Rise in Demand for Voltage Multipliers in Electrical and Electronics Industry
- The global voltage multiplier market is expected to witness sound growth over the period of assessment due to increased demand from various end-use segments, particularly the industrial sector.
- Voltage multipliers find substantial use in high voltage supplies to cathode ray tubes, which are found inside televisions. This is likely to propel the growth of voltage multipliers during the forecast period.
- It is quite common for electric circuits to make use of voltage transformers to increase voltage for use in various high voltage applications, such as experiments in science labs. These multipliers find abundant use in several electronic and electrical circuit appliances such as strong electric field coils for cathode-ray tubes, ovens, and microwaves. Such numerous use drives the global voltage multiplier market.
North America to Lead the Global Voltage Multiplier Market
- In terms of region, the global voltage multiplier market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America has the largest market share due to increase in investment in research & development activities by manufacturers to develop technologically advanced voltage multipliers .
- In Europe, the increased use of voltage multiplier applications such as microwaves, cathode ray tube, and ovens is expected to propel the growth of the global voltage multiplier market.
- Markets such as Asia Pacific and the Middle East are projected to see significant growth due to rising demand for microwaves and ovens for kitchen use in these regions.
Key Players in the Global Voltage Multiplier Market
- AM Power Systems
- Dean Technology, Inc.
- Diversified Technologies, Inc.
- Exxelia Group
- Metrohm AG
- Teledyne Reynolds Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
Global Voltage Multiplier Market, Research Scope
Global Voltage Multiplier Market, by Type
- High Voltage Multiplier
- Low Voltage Multiplier
Global Voltage Multiplier Market, by Product Type
- Voltage Doublers
- Half-wave Voltage Doubler
- Full-wave Voltage Doubler
- Voltage Tipplers
- Voltage Quadruple
Global Voltage Multiplier Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
Global Voltage Multiplier Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73035<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.