Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market: Highlights
- Disposable cups are extensively used to serve hot and cold beverages as well as drinking water. These cups are coated with polyethylene, the most common plastic resin, which helps increase their durability and performance by preventing the condensed moisture from soaking in. They also help retain the flavor of beverages. Increase in growth of Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) in urban and semi-urban markets and shortage of water to clean utensils are anticipated to drive the market in the near future. Rise in disposable income of consumers and changing food trends that favor convenience are also anticipated to boost the global market.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80477
Key Drivers of Market
- Increase in usage of disposable cups in commercial spaces such as school, colleges, and offices is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Disposable cups help conserve water as they do not require cleaning up after usage. This is one of the major reasons driving their popularity. The hectic lifestyle and long working hours also contribute to the demand for disposable utensils. Availability of new and improved products for takeaway services is estimated to positively influence the market in the near. Easy availability of customized cups with attractive colors, prints, and messages is further driving the demand for these cups in marriages and corporate events.
- Environmental damage caused by plastic cups is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. More than 800,000 tons of plastic cups and plates have been manufactured over the last three decades. This has led to an increase in garbage heap. Considering this, various countries have laid down regulations to reduce waste and to promote ecofriendly disposable products.
Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market: End-user Segment
- Based on end-user, the global single-use paper & plastic cups market can be segmented into residential and non-residential
- The non-residential segment is projected to account for significant share of the global single-use paper & plastic cups market during the forecast period. The segment is expected to remain lucrative during the forecast period. Disposable cups are used by cafes and restaurants to serve hot and cold beverages. Currently, tea and coffee shops extensively use these disposable cups. Rise in number of refreshment drink shops such as coffee points, tea shops, and other food chains in developing countries such as China and India is anticipated to drive the market in these countries.
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, the residential segment is expected to create significant incremental opportunities during the forecast period
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marble-market-to-rise-at-a-cagr-of-6-to-reach-us-93-7-billion-by-2030-increasing-adoption-of-luxurious-lifestyle-to-add-impetus-to-market-tmr-301188220.html
Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market: Covid-19 Impact
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the global economy. It has adversely affected various industrial sectors by hampering the supply chain. Purchase and consumption behaviors have changed significantly across various sectors within months of consumer lockdown and closure of international supply chains and retail businesses.
- The single-use (disposable) paper & plastic cups market has been adversely impacted during lockdowns due to factory shutdown. However, demand for single-use (disposable) paper & plastic cups is beginning to rise in certain countries as lockdowns are being lifted. This growth in demand can be ascribed to increase in usage of packed food and beverages. The ongoing COVID-9 scenario has changed the consumption pattern in the food & beverages industry. People now opt for online delivery of food rather than visiting restaurants. This trend is expected to boost the single-use paper & cups market in the near future.
Request For the Customization – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80477
North America to be Key Region of Global Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market
- In terms of region, the global single-use (disposable) paper & plastic cups market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In North America, the U.S. aims to promote investments in its end-use industries. This is estimated to boost the single-use paper & plastic cups market in the country.
- In terms of demand, North America held major share of the single-use (disposable) paper & plastic cups market in 2019. It was followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America is a highly promising region of the global market. This trend is expected to continue in the next few years. Changing lifestyle and rise in health awareness are anticipated to propel the market. Growth in number of cafes and food chains in North America is encouraging large numbers of customers to consume coffee and other beverages. This is estimated to boost the demand for disposable cups.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. End-use industries in Mexico have been expanding steadily. The market in the UAE also exhibits significant growth. This is projected to drive the demand for single-use (disposable) paper & plastic cups in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80477
Global Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market: Research Scope
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global single-use paper & plastic cups market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global single-use paper & plastic cups market include:
- Eco Products Inc.
- Pactiv LLC
- Solo Cup Company
- Greiner Packaging GmBh
- Dart Container Corporation
- ConverPack Paper Cup Company
- FrugalPac limited
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Koch Industries
- Graphic Packaging
Global Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market, by Product Type
Global Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market, by Size
- Less than 200 ml
- 200 ml – 400 ml
- 400 ml – 600 ml
- 600 ml – 1000 ml
- Greater than 1000 ml
Global Single-use (Disposable) Paper & Plastic Cups Market, by End-user
- Café & QSRs (Quick Service Restaurants)
- Transportation Industry (Airports, Railways Stations, etc.)
- Event Management
- Corporate Sector
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.