Fact MR’s latest report on the artificial sweetener market reveals vital aspects evolving a pacesetters pushing growth of the global market landscape. Growing consumption of low-calorie food varieties, diet carbonated soft drinks, and sugar substitutes have been cited as key growth levers of artificial sweetener market. The research study tracks the broader trends in artificial sweetener market, while focusing specifically on high-intensity artificial sweeteners. The report estimates the market valuation to approach US$ 1,816 Mn by 2018-end, taking a positive leap from US$ 1,768.5 Mn in 2017.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2313
Demand for Low Calorie Versions with Satisfactory Taste Attributes Push Growth
A combination of evolving dietary patterns to reduce obesity and significant shift in consumption preferences has been studied in the report, which is responsible for spurring the adoption of high intensity artificial sweetener. The report also outlines the growing adoption of high intensity sweetener in case of oral care products, owing to its ‘non-cariogenic’ nature i.e. it doesn’t cause cavities.
The rising preferences for low calorie content and minimal compromises with taste attributes is predominantly spurring sales of aspartame, with an anticipated US$ 616 Mn opportunity to emerge by 2018-end. As per the report, the consumption of high intensity artificial sweetener in powdered form is likely to be an all-time-high, consumption in the form of tablets is witnessing impressive growth.
Artificial Sweetener- Competitive Landscape
The competitive landscape section in the artificial sweetener market offers a deep dive into the profiles of the leading companies operating in the global market landscape. It offers captivating insights on the key developments, differential strategies, and other crucial aspects about the key players having a stronghold in the artificial sweetener market.
Tate & Lyle PLC, a key player in the artificial sweetener market, entered into an agreement in 2017 to acquire a 15% stake in Sweet Green Fields, a leading company offering premium quality sweetener solutions.
Archer Daniels Midland Company, another leading player in the artificial sweetener market, acquired Eatem Foods in the year 2015 to diversify its product portfolio. Also, the company announced the availability of a new product named’ VivaSweet Sucralose’ in 2015, an exclusive zero-calorie sweetener.
Ajinomoto Co., Inc., another prominent player in the high intensity artificial sweetener market, signed an agreement in March, 2018 to acquire Circle Foods L.L.C.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Artificial Sweetener Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Artificial Sweetener Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Artificial Sweetener Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2313
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Artificial Sweetener Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the Artificial Sweetener Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2023 to 2031?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2023 to 2031?
The Fact.MR research study outlines the growth of high intensity artificial sweetener market for the period of 2018-2027. As per the report, the market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast timeline.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2313
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,