- Pool cleaner is a device or equipment that helps clean a swimming pool. Robotic pool cleaner is a device that automates the process of cleaning a swimming pool. It consists of a motor, on-board pumps, polyester filter cartridges, and remote control.
- Filter cartridges are required to be cleaned periodically for proper functioning of a robotic pool cleaner. Robotic pool cleaner removes debris and dirt from the swimming pool. Some robotic pool cleaners work with microprocessor-based technology. Generally, robotic pool cleaners are available with remote control for remote operations.
Expansion in Hospitality Industry Boosting Demand for Robotic Pool Cleaners
- The global hospitality industry has been expanding. This has led to an increase in construction of hotels with swimming pools. This, in turn, is driving the demand for robotic pool cleaners across the
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The industry is exposed to the following threats and opportunities:
- Increase in available leisure time for individuals will encourage higher participation and demand for swimming pool services. However, if this free time is gained due to unemployment, additional leisure time does not benefit the industry because consumers often do not have the funds to afford discretionary purchases when they are unemployed. With improving macroeconomic conditions, including employment levels, time spent on leisure and sports is expected to increase marginally in 2018, posing a potential threat to industry operators.
- Increased household disposable income leads to greater expenditure on leisure activities, including trips to swimming pools. Rising income levels are crucial for the industry because consumers in households that earn more than $100,000 a year are the largest market for swimming pools. Per capita disposable income is expected to increase in 2018, representing a potential opportunity for the industry.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market
- Geographically, the global Robotic Pool Cleaner market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Robotic Pool Cleaner market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Robotic Pool Cleaner market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Robotic Pool Cleaner market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe dominates the market share due to growing number of new construction of swimming pools which has increased global sales of Robotic Pool Cleaner.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of swimming pool equipment is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Robotic Pool Cleaner Market:
The Robotic Pool Cleaner market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. For instance, Maytronics sells robotic pool cleaners through offline and online channels. Under the offline distribution system, the company partners with various dealers and distributors. Under the online distribution channel, the company has partnered with Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, etc. A few of the key players operating in the global Robotic Pool Cleaner market are:
- Hayward Industries, Inc.
- Waterco Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market: Research Scope
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, by Type
- Suction-side Pool Cleaners
- Pressure-side Pool Cleaners
- Electric Pool Cleaners
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
Global Robotic Pool Cleaner Market, by End-use
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: