Robotic Firefighters Market – Introduction
- Robotic firefighters are unmanned ground vehicles which are remotely controlled by humans to extinguish fires. Fire accidents are one of the most devastating events which lead to loss of lives, property damage, and fatal injuries to firefighters. Therefore, governments of various countries are encouraging the incorporation of firefighting robots and increasing the use of advanced technologies.
- Leading robotics companies are designing and developing advanced firefighting solutions with a higher degree of safety features and functionality. Companies are using electromechanical sensor technology for firefighting robots with the continuous development of advanced technologies. Additionally, robotic firefighters help in tackling critical fire accidents in tunnels, warehouses, and also tackle wildfires.
- Growing demand for advance technologies are encouraging governments to heavily invest in the development of advanced firefighting robots.
- Moreover, critical incidents in different industries encourage organizations to use firefighting robots. Military & defense, and public safety are the trending sectors where the deployment of firefighting robots is increasing.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=70344
Robotic Firefighters Market Dynamics
- Increasing number of causalities
Significant increase in fire causalities have resulted in many firefighters losing their lives. Therefore, firefighter robots are playing an important role in harsh and hazardous firefighting environments. Moreover, technological advancement is expected to help the robotic firefighters market to grow in the future.
- Enhanced suitability for the task
Robotic firefighters due to their mechanical design and remote/automated operations can be used in places or cases where human reachability is restricted. For instance, high rise buildings or narrow/low height passages, extreme temperature zones, and so on. This is one of the critical factor driving adoption of robotic firefighters.
- Interoperability, protocol translation, and data accuracy challenges to hinder the robotic firefighters market
Increasing use of advanced technology is making robotic firefighter more advanced. Additionally, they are equipped with advanced sensors and GPS systems. However, factors such as limited interoperability of equipment, pre-processing of data in critical situations, and accuracy of data may hinder the growth of the market.
Robotic Firefighters Market– Competitive Landscape
The market for robotic firefighters witnesses moderate to high level of competition when it comes to military, defense and government verticals. This is largely due to string penetration of these vendors in these verticals and advanced technology benefits, which ensures higher resiliency products when it comes to critical applications. Prominent vendors in robotic firefighter market includes names such as:
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Ryland Research Limited
- BSS Holland B.V
- LUF GmbH
- Agni Industries Fire Service, Ltd
- Changzhou Changtan Robot Co., Ltd
- QinetiQ Group plc
- Parosha Group Group
- InRob Tech Ltd
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Founded in 1995, Lockheed Martin Corporation has its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland. The American conglomerate operates its business in four segments: missiles and fire control (MFC) equipment’s, rotary and mission systems (RMS), aeronautics, and space.
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=70344<ype=S
Incorporated in 1895, Harris Corporation has its headquarters in Melbourne, Florida, the U.S. It specializes in defense and aerospace products. The company produces electronic systems, night vision equipment, wireless equipment, space-borne antennas, and tactical radios for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors.
Ryland Research Limited
Incorporated in 2003, Ryland Research Limited is based in Hampshire, the U.K. It specializes in grease manufacturing plants, ground effect vehicles, laboratory equipment, and remotely operated vehicles.
BSS Holland B.V
Incorporated in 2008, BSS Holland B.V is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company offers drones, C4I, tactical & compound equipment, and robots. Additionally, it provides its service and support to homeland security, critical infrastructure organizations, and defense.
Founded in 1896, LUF GmbH is located in Thüringen, Austria. The company operates in firefighting support, pump systems, and special solutions. In firefighting support, the company offers products such as LUF Multi, LUF 60, LUF 60 Compact, LUF 120, and LUF micro.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affordable-air-travel-and-technological-advancements-to-serve-as-prominent-factors-for-growth-of-airport-information-system-market-between-2020-and-2030-tmr-301181535.html