Revolving Doors Market: Introduction
- Revolving doors usually consist of three or four wing doors that hang on a central shaft and revolve or rotate around a vertical axis in a cylindrical appendix. These doors are energy efficient and help prevent drafts and thus, reduce the loss of cooling or heating of a building. They also help to reduce stack effect pressure in buildings. Revolving doors are based on human detection. This is achieved with the help of a passive infrared (PIR) sensor. A live body emits infrared energy, which is sensed by the PIR sensor from a considerable distance. This signal is transferred to a microcontroller which operates the door motor, while the closure of the door is managed through a fixed time delay. Furthermore, interrupt signals are controlled through limit switches to prevent locked rotor condition of the motor. The revolving doors market is expected to witness huge surge in growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Revolving Doors Market
- Rising disposable income of people is a major factor driving the revolving doors market. Changing lifestyles of people also boosts the market. Rise in construction activities and increase in adoption of automation in developed regions is propelling the revolving doors market. Moreover, increase in construction of high-tech airports, shopping malls, grand hotels, and cinema halls is expected to fuel the demand for revolving doors during the forecast period.
- Factors such as ease of operation, security, and fast & accurate system, are expected to drive the demand for revolving doors during the forecast period. Use of revolving doors at hospitals allows wheelchairs to operate conveniently owing to their automation.
- High investment by governments of many countries in the construction sector and growth in the residential sector are projected to create opportunities for manufacturers of revolving doors. Moreover, infrastructure developers and builders are focusing on using products with an esthetic appeal; therefore, revolving doors have become a standard amenity for various buildings. This in turn is increasing the demand for revolving doors, especially in shopping malls, hospitals, cafes, and hotels.
- However, high initial investment and high maintenance cost of revolving doors are likely to restrain the market. Limited use of revolving doors in the residential sector is another major challenge for the market. Furthermore, rising cost of raw materials such as glass and metal restricts people from adopting these doors. This, in turn is expected to inhibit the global revolving doors market during the forecast period.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Revolving Doors Market
- In terms of region, the revolving doors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe and North America are key regions of the market attributed to factors such as high acceptance and awareness among the people in these regions, and increase in technical understanding among a large proportion of the population. This is likely to lead to major share of the regions in the global revolving doors market during the forecast period.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in the Global Revolving Doors Market
- Assa Abloy AB
- Dormakaba Group
- Erreka Solutions
- GEZE GmbH
- Grupsa Door Systems
- Horton Automatics, Ltd.
- Portalp RS
- Royal Boon Edam International, LLC
- STANLEY Access Technologies LLC
Global Revolving Doors Market: Research Scope
Global Revolving Doors Market, by Product Type
- Three Wings Door
- Four Wings Door
Global Revolving Doors Market, by End-use
- Office Buildings
- Utility Buildings
- Other Commercial Buildings (which includes Shopping Malls and Hospitals)
Global Revolving Doors Market, by Price
Global Revolving Doors Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Revolving Doors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release: