- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) is a kind of air pollution control equipment which is designed to destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs), hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), and other airborne particulate. In addition, regenerative thermal oxidizers destroy HAPs and VOCs which are generated through industrial exhaust steam and chemical processes.
- Regenerative thermal oxidizers use extremely high heat temperature (1400°F to 1500°F, can go up to 1800°F) to destroy and clean dangerous pollutants and compounds.
- Furthermore, regenerative thermal oxidizers are industrial equipment used for the treatment of exhaust air and to destroy odor and air toxins, which are discharged in industrial process exhausts.
- Regenerative thermal oxidizers are also used to treat different materials such as carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and organic particulate matter (PM).
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market
- Rapid industrialization across developed and developing countries has led to the expansion of various industries across the world. Additionally, growing number of industries and production activity is expected to propel the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizers market in order to reduce greenhouse gases.
- Growth of pharmaceutical, automotive, and chemical industry in developing regions is expected to fuel the demand for regenerative thermal oxidizers.
- Stringent government regulations for the safety of workers, and laws pertaining to pollution control i.e. HAP (hazardous air pollutants) and VOC (volatile organic compounds), imposed on developed and developing economies are expected to accelerate the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market.
- Government initiatives to reduce carbon footprint across the world is encouraging manufacturers of regenerative thermal oxidizers to design energy efficient regenerative thermal oxidizer machines with safety certificates and abatement standards. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market across the world.
Restraints of the Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market
- Substitutes of regenerative thermal oxidizers such as bio-filters and bio-scrubbers are one of the factors that hampers the demand for regenerative thermal oxidizers across the globe. Besides, low industrial awareness in underdeveloped and developing countries is also a negative factor which can restrain the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Europe to Hold a Major Share of the Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market
- Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market during the forecast period due to the increasing number of automotive and chemical manufacturers and rising population that has led to the increase in demand for bakery products.
- Asia Pacific holds substantial share of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market due to rapid industrial growth. In addition, growing industrialization and urban population in the region is expected to contribute to the growth of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market.
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the regenerative thermal oxidizer market due to growing implementation of pollution control rules and growing environmental concerns across the region.
- Increasing manufacturing and industrial activities in South America and Middle East & Africa is expected to accelerate the market for regenerative thermal oxidizers.
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global regenerative thermal oxidizer market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market are listed below:
- Air Clear LLC.
- Alliance Corporation
- Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.
- BD Group Industries, LLC
- Biothermica Technologies Inc.
- Catalytic Products International
- CTP Air Pollution Control
- Condorchem Envitech
- Eisenmann SE
- Filtracni Technika
- Formia Emissions Control Oy
- Gulf Coast Environmental Systems
- Nacah Tech, LLC
- SGX Sensortech
- Ship and Shore Environmental, Inc.
- Taiki-Sha Ltd.
- The CMM Group
- Thermische Prozesstechnik GmbH
- TKS Industrial Company
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market – Research Scope
The global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be divided into:
- Rotary Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- Compact Type Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Type
Based on control type, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be divided into:
- Single bed regenerative thermal oxidizer
- Double bed regenerative thermal oxidizer
- Triple bed regenerative thermal oxidizer
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be categorized into:
- Coating and Printing Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Refractories & Foundries
- Renewable industry
Global Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global regenerative thermal oxidizer market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]