The global radiology industry overview is projected to be worth USD 12.24 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The radiology industry overview is observing high demand attributed to the increasing incidence of cancer. The report provides radiology industry overview forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. Cancer significantly impacts the societal and economic growth in the US and worldwide and is a major contributor to the cost burden of disease. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive radiology industry overview revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period. The breast imaging system owing to such advancements would produce higher-resolution 3D images, better workflow, and an improved mammography experience for patents necessitating low radiation dose.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/222
Global radiology industry overview forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. radiology industry overview forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. Growing technological advancements and increased investments in cancer imaging are causative of the rapid growth of the market. Hologic, Inc., in November 2019, received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its 3DQuorum™ Imaging Technology, driven by Genius AI™. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the radiology industry overview.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cancer-imaging-systems-market
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “radiology industry overview Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2019, Agilent Technologies Inc. made an announcement about the signing of an agreement to buy BioTek Instruments, a private firm, for USD 1.17 billion. BioTek is involved in designing, producing, and distributing groundbreaking life science instrumentation, including cell imaging systems.
- MRI offers the benefit of imaging soft body tissue parts that are occasionally hard to view using other types of modalities. MRI is excellent at identifying and locating some cancers. Moreover, an MRI deploying contrast dye is the most appropriate brain and spinal cord tumor imaging technique.
- Lung cancer is a common type of cancer in men and the third-leading cancer type in women with 2 million novel cases in the year 2018. Hungary, Serbia, and New Caledonia (France) were the top three countries with the highest disease rate in 2018.
- Diagnostics centers are projected to grow at the fastest rate of 10.0% in the forecast period. Diagnostic centers are fitted out with the requisite imaging system and specialist staff, as well as healthcare personnel, for assisting in the process of detecting diseases in individuals displaying specific symptoms.
- The market in the North American region held the largest market share in 2019, owing to a high adoption of advanced imaging technologies, a rising incidence of cancer, established healthcare infrastructure, and undertaking of various initiatives to create awareness about the disease.
- Key participants include GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., CR Bard Inc., Agilent Technologies, Abbott, Illumina Inc., Roche, and Philips Healthcare, among others.
Region wise performance of the Cancer Imaging Systems industry
Europe radiology industry overview forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support radiology industry overview growth.
North America radiology industry overview forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America radiology industry overview revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the radiology industry overview forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Request customized copy of Cancer Imaging Systems report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/222
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Cancer Imaging Systems industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the radiology industry overview across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Cancer Imaging Systems industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the radiology industry overview with their winning strategies?
- Which Cancer Imaging Systems industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the radiology industry overview?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. radiology industry overview Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. radiology industry overview Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. radiology industry overview Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. radiology industry overview Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. radiology industry overview indicators analysis
4.2.2. radiology industry overview drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
18.104.22.168. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
126.96.36.199. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. radiology industry overview restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the maintenance of Cancer Imaging Systems products
184.108.40.206. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. radiology industry overview Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Avail Discount on radiology industry overview Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/222
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Human Microbiome Modulators Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-modulators-market
In Silico Drug Discovery Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-silico-drug-discovery-market
Prenatal Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Industrial Microbiology Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market