Global PPE Kit Market: Overview
- Protective equipment consists of garments worn to protect health care workers or any other person from being infected. These usually consist of standard protective gears: gloves, mask, and gown.
- If the virus is airborne, then the protective equipment consists of face protection, goggles & mask or face shield, gloves, gown or coverall, head cover, and rubber boots
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is most important in preventing transmission of viruses not only in treatment centers, but also in various activities such as cleaning, waste management & safe burial, and community care related to the outbreak
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78735
Key Driver of Global PPE Kit Market
- The global PPE kit market is growing at a rapid pace owing to increase in incidence of diseases such as coronavirus and filovirus disease
- The recent outbreak of coronavirus has led to implementation of safety measures such as the use of PPE kits, which are not only being used by medical personnel or health care workers, but also by industry workers and emergency travelers during the COVID-19 lockdown period
- The WHO recommends personal protective equipment (PPE) kit to be used by health workers providing clinical care to patients with virus diseases such as Ebola, Marburg, and coronavirus. This is projected to drive demand for PPE kits.
- Additionally, rise in awareness about the use and effect of PPE kit in protecting deadly viruses among end-users is anticipated to propel demand for PPE kits.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on PPE Kit Market –
Key Restraints of Global PPE Kit Market
- Domestic manufacturers of PPE kits are struggling to survive due to low sales and cap on exports. Quality issues have hampered sales in countries such as India, currently the second largest PPE kit market in the world. Adding to the woes, manufacturers cannot export all the surplus PPE kits, as the Government of India has put a cap of 50 lakh units a month on the exports of PPE kits. These factors are expected to hamper the growth of the global market.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global PPE Kit Market
- In terms of region, the global PPE kit market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. This is attributed to an increase in number of users. Moreover, China is the world’s leading producer of PPE body coveralls, crucial to safeguard against all types of virus infection. Increase in R&D investments and large number of hospitals are augmenting the market in Asia Pacific.
Pre book Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global PPE Kit Market
Major players operating in the global PPE kit market include:
- Hindustan Lifecare Limited
- The 3M Company
- Jiovio Healthcare
- Saf-T-Gard International, Inc.
- RSG Safety BV
- Focus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Other Prominent Players
Ask for Discount :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453