Automotive Carbon Filter: Introduction
- Carbon filters are used to extract and neutralize odors, vapors, and smoke before they make their way into the vehicle cabin. It is a method of filtering that utilizes activated carbon to remove impurities from a fluid by using absorption.
- Carbon filter containing activated carbons removes everything particulate, cabin as well as smelly odors and exhaust fumes before they enter the vehicle. It is used to capture any vapor containments, collect organic molecules and solvents, absorb multiple chemical simultaneously, and cope under various temperatures and humidity conditions.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market:
- Usage of carbon filter further minimizes the air pollutants that are emitted by vehicles, thus extending the service life of vehicles and reducing maintenance of vehicles. Therefore, a rapid increase in the demand for carbon filters in vehicles is likely to boost the automotive carbon filter market across the globe.
- The trend of urbanization is rising at an exponential rate, which is boosting the average income of the urban population, enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, a rise in the demand for passenger cars is prompting manufacturers for increase production of commercial vehicles, which in turn is propelling the automotive carbon filter market across the globe.
- Several key players in developed countries across Asia Pacific and North America are increasing investments in manufacturing of filters. Major players in the automotive carbon filter market are funded by private or public investments. Increase in investments from several sectors and growing focus on expansion of their portfolios by companies operating in the automotive carbon filter market are estimated to boost the automotive carbon filter market.
- Exponential advancements in filter media is optimizing the replacement cycle of filters per vehicles. However, a rise in vehicle production is projected to fuel the consumption of carbon filters. Thus, increase in the demand for such vehicles at a rapid pace is likely to propel the automotive carbon filter market across the globe.
Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- Filter is used to capture any unwanted particles and vapor containments. A filter media is the core component of a filter. It is made of cellulose, activated carbon, glass fiber, and synthetic material. Carbon filter media appears black and granular. It removes excess chlorine, odor, and organic sediments from the fluid. Advancements in technology are likely to offer considerable opportunity for manufacturers of carbon filters across the globe.
- The passenger car segment is expected to witness a rise in the demand for carbon filters and engines due to environmental concerns and stringent emission norms. This is likely to provide significant opportunity for key players to boost demand for vehicles.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Battery Electric vehicles to Hamper Market:
- Enactment of rules and regulation on emission by governments, technological advancements in the automotive filter, rise in adoption of battery electric vehicles, and a surge in the demand for vehicles in emerging economies are key factors that impact the global automotive carbon filter market
- People have shifted their preference toward battery electric vehicles, due to fact that these vehicles do not consume fuel such as petrol, diesel, or gas. Moreover, low maintenance cost reduces the overall expense, thus boosting the demand for battery electric vehicles. This, in turn, is likely to hamper the automotive carbon filter across the globe.
Asia Pacific Automotive Carbon Filter Market to Expand Rapidly
- The urban population across Asia Pacific is increasing consistently, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in urban areas
- Asia Pacific accounted for a significant share of the global automotive carbon filter market in 2020. This market in the region is projected to expand at a rapid pace, as the region comprises rapidly developing economies, such as China, Japan and India. The market in Asia Pacific is primarily driven by China, because China was the largest consumer of carbon filters in the region as of 2020, in terms of value. Moreover, China is estimated to be the largest market in APAC in 2021, which is likely to boost the automotive carbon filter market across the globe.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market:
The global automotive carbon filter market is consulted with top manufacturers across the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global automotive carbon filter market are:
- TIGG LLC
- Puragen Activated Carbons
- Cabot Corporation
- WesTech Engineering Inc.
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- Lenntech B.V.
- Donau Carbon Gmbh
- General Carbon Corporation
- Sereco S.R.L
- Carbtrol Corp.
Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market, by Type
- Stainless Steel Shell
- Carbon Steel Shell
Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Carbon Filter Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453