Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter: Introduction
- The point-of-load (PoL) converter is a non-isolated step-down voltage regulator, small single-in-line packaged device designed to sit close to the load circuits on boards.
- Point-of-load (PoL) converters are majorly used in microprocessors for computers, GPS systems, cell phones, PDAs, and other portable electronic devices.
- Point-of-load (PoL) converters are segmented based on topology, input voltage, output power, end-use industry, and region.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81024
Rise in Demand from the Automotive Sector
- By end-use industry, the automotive segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the global point-of-load (PoL) converter market during the forecast period.
- Next-generation eco-cars are popular and highly effective in reducing hazardous substances in exhaust emissions and also reduce carbon emissions. These next-generation eco-cars are made by utilizing circuit and design technologies gained through technological advancement and development using point-of-load (PoL) converter and other electronic devices, which is likely to propel the growth of the global point-of-load (PoL) converter market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, the adoption of electric vehicle point-of-load (PoL) converters enable interface between electric power and voltage levels, which also boosts the demand for point-of-load (PoL) converters in automotive applications.
- Regulations and safety standards are hindering the growth of the global point-of-load (PoL) converter market. However, the rising adoption of 5G technology in developing countries is projected to create lucrative opportunities for the global point-of-load (PoL) converter market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter Market
The global point-of-load (PoL) converter market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for point-of-load (PoL) converters. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=81024
Key players operating in the global point-of-load (PoL) converter market are:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- General Electric
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
Global Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter Market: Research Scope
Global Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter Market, by Topology
- Hull Bridge
- Half Bridge
Global Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter Market, by Input Voltage
Global Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter Market, by Output Power
Global Point-of-Load (PoL) Converter Market, by End-use Industry
- Server, Storage & Network
- Industrial Robotics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Audio Visual
Buy this Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81024<ype=S
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.