The global Phosphate Fertilizer Market is forecast to reach USD 76.23 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from emerging markets will help the Phosphate Fertilizer Market to maintain a stable growth rate over the forecast period. The adoption of modern farming techniques will provide strength to the Phosphate Fertilizer Market and will also help in its growth over the forecasted period.
The COVID-19 impact:
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, WHO encourages people to take more aggressive steps to prevent the widespread of the virus and to abide by the rules and regulations created by the respective governments of each country. The farmers have been widely affected by the disruptions in the supply chain and influence ingredients and raw materials. To prevent the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, Lockdowns have been announced worldwide, which is hampering the transport of raw materials, thus obstructing the production. The COVID-19 pandemic also created a raw material price volatility for the manufacturers of the Phosphate fertilizers. The complete lockdown all over the world is causing a disturbance in the trade operations of the products. The fertilizer value chain is directly affected by the lockdowns. The Manufacturers of the fertilizers are depending on the raw materials which were kept for emergency purpose. The raw materials will be soon over pertaining to the current situation and the probable continuation of the lockdown.
The rise in materials and chemicals companies’ deployment of digital technologies to enhance efficiency gains and increase reliability are the key factors stimulating materials and chemicals industry trends. The industry players are allocating huge budgets for advanced sensing and automation machines to enhanced optimization of operations.
Materials and chemicals are used across various end-use industries such as manufacturing, medical & pharmaceutical, automotive, food tech, among others. New product launches, technological advancements, growing consumer demand variety in daily use items, and increasing automation in the industry will accrue to major revenue gains in the coming years. Also, increasing consumer awareness regarding energy-efficiency and associated demand for sustainable products will boost market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3484
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growing global population and the increasing diversification of food production demand are driving the growth of the market. As the phosphate fertilizers help the plants regulate protein synthesis, it leads to the development of the roots and leaves. The usage of the fertilizer also helps to improve the soil fertility and crop yield leading to a rise in agricultural productivity and reduction in hunger all around the world.
- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) fertilizer generated a revenue of about USD 32.09 billion in 2019. It is expected to witness the growth over the forecast period as it is a significant cropping fertilizer containing essential rich resources such as phosphorus and nitrogen.
- The Asia Pacific has the highest adoption rate in the market over the forecast period, mainly due to the growing population in the countries such as China and India and the increasing scarcity of the arable land in the regions. With the growing population, the demand of food production is also increasing. Farmers are adopting modern farming to increase the crop yield for meeting the growing demand of food.
- Some wiser strategies are being adopted by the Phosphate fertilizer market in order to say competitive in between the growing demand of the Phosphate fertilizers. Collaborations have been observed between prominent brands in order to increase their product portfolio and enter new markets. In order to hold the position of the products in the competitive market, companies are adopting effective marketing and branding strategies.
- Key participants include Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc., Yara International ASA, CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Agrium Inc., The Mosaic Co., EuroChem Group AG, Coromandel International Ltd., Israel Chemicals Ltd., Phosagro and Office Cherifien Des Phosphates (OCP), among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phosphate-fertilizer-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Phosphate Fertilizer Marketon the basis of Product type, application, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the projected growth rate of the global Phosphate Fertilizer market over the forecast period?
- What are the latest trending factors influencing market growth?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Phosphate Fertilizer Market?
- What are the risks and challenges existing in the industry?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Thank you for reading our report. For customization of the report, contact Reports and Data for an Analyst Brief. Our Report offer actionable insights into industry to help customers and investors understand the market dynamics and formulate strategic investment plans.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports