According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global paper pigments market was valued at USD 13.29 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 20.43 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5 percent. The paper pigments are fine and inorganic particles used as fillers and coatings in papermaking. The paper pigments are used to color and fill the paper. These pigments are also used in high-quality label papers; premium white coated board, thin printing papers, high-speed inkjet papers, and specialties like tipping papers.
The global paper pigments market is mainly driven by increasing demand for cardboard packaging owing to the increasing manufacturing and e-commerce activities. Other major factors driving the global market include increasing demand for better quality packaging of FMCG products coupled with the rising inclination towards the ready-to-eat food. This can be attributed to the rising working population, high disposable per capita income, and the changing lifestyle trend of the consumers. The utilization of paper in bio-degradable, bio-based, and lightweight packaging materials in various end-use industries such as consumer goods, electronics, and pharmaceuticals are boosting the market growth. Moreover, the increasing demand for bright and bulk paper for more calcium carbonate, uncoated paper is used for more than coated paper, it is less smooth than coated paper and absorbs more ink while printing an image. The uncoated paper also has significant use in newsprint, writing, and printing paper. Some of the driving factors for market growth are rapid growth of the e-commerce segment, increasing demand for packaging boards for the manufacture of corrugated boxes. Due to the low proliferation of technology and less stringent environmental regulations in the region, APAC is showing growth in this market. Some of the restraints which affect the market growth of paper pigments market such as recycling paper have enormous effects on the environment, the using of raw materials has a negative impact on the environment and growing digitalization has a major impact on the paper industry, imposing a serious threat to paper usage.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2127
The key players contributing to the market growth are Imerys, Omya AG, BASF SE, Ashapura Group, J.M. Huber Corporation, Kemira, The Chemours Company, and Thiele Kaolin Company.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Paper pigments market is growing at a CAGR of 0% in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 7.1 % and 7.3% CAGR, respectively.
- The coated segment was valued at 5.81 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at the largest rate of 7.5%. Need for superior quality paper is the primary factor contributing to the market growth of this product segment
- The paper pigments market is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period due to more use of paper in healthcare, personal care, home care, and retail industries for paper packaging applications.
- The coated paper segment is the fastest and largest growing segment during the forecast period, and this is due to high growth in commercial printing and packaging industry.
- The main segmentation of paper pigments market is done based on type, application, and region. Each segment has its subsegments, which are driving the market up to 2026.
- Calcium carbonate market segment dominates the market during the forecast period because it is less expensive and enables brighter paper.
- The factors which are restraining the growth of the paper pigments market are the environmental issues and recycling paper and growing digitalization affecting the paper industry; hence, the paper pigments market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-pigments-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global paper pigments market based on type, application, and region:
By Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Titanium dioxide
By Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Uncoated paper
- Coated paper
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2127
By Region (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Anti-Reflective Glass Market Forecast
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: